[BKK] TG Royal First Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMD View Post
    When I was earlier January, I was asked to enter the TG F lounge with my SQ F BP. When I was there in December with my SQ C BP, I was only allowed to enter the Business Class lounge despite having the PPS and *G status. So, PPS or *G will not entitle you to the F Class lounge.
    Not even TG ROP Gold can get into the F lounge, when flying on TG in C!
    Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; 27 May 2007, 11:18 PM. Reason: clarity...

Comment

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
      Isn't one guest an alliance wide benefit for F pax?
      In this case, it is a specific TG F lounge policy in BKK, according to SQ staff.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      Hmm, well I got in the TG F lounge with a Raffles Class BP a couple of months ago.
      Lucky you! I am sure if I go there with my C BP, I would be denied immediately.

Originally posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
      Not even TG ROP Gold can get into the F lounge, when flying on TG in C!
      This is correct, per TG F lounge staff.
      Too bad for pax BKK-SIN on TG. Never have the chance to go to TG F Lounge, since no F on this route.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        Too bad for pax BKK-SIN on TG. Never have the chance to go to TG F Lounge, since no F on this route.
        Precisely - SIN-BKK-BOM, no F at all!

Comment

Pictures from my recent visit

Here are the double espresso, wonton noodle soup, and pad thai!

Comment

Nice pics, CGK! Makes me wish I could access TG F lounge, upgrade my next BKK trip?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post

Lucky you! I am sure if I go there with my C BP, I would be denied immediately.
              Actually the reason why I was allowed in with a Raffles BP was I was due to be in F on SQ971 to Changi but SQ decided to go the TG way and swapped the aircraft for a 2 class instead. I got a note at check in to hand over to the lounge dragons to allow me in.

I quite like the TG F lounge at Suvarnabhumi. I've never seen more than a dozen people in there so it's always nice and quiet. Will check out the new Spa Lounge in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                I've never seen more than a dozen people in there so it's always nice and quiet. Will check out the new Spa Lounge in a couple of weeks.
                A dozen? When I took SQ973 last Sunday, there were only 5 pax, all SQ. Two weeks, prior to SQ 979, there were about 8 only - 1 SQ and the rests, presumably TG. It's possible that now the Spa opened, more TG flyers go for that lounge instead regular F lounge.

Comment

The Pad Thai tasted very good the last time I tried it.

Comment

We were allowed in the lounge flying SQ F out of BKK. The lounge was very empty and I liked the personal service you get. Food will be brought to your seat after it was presented to you, there is not self service.

Unfortunately we were only a short time (app. 1 hour in the lounge), since we were able to get on an earlier flight.
                    FLYGVA
                    Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

Some pictures that I took of the lounge

Comment

Any updated information regarding the TG F lounge in BKK? I have a few hours there next week as my original routing was deemed to have an illegal connection hence needed to change to an earlier flight into BKK.

Comment

Last month, I visited BKK TG F Lounge. Still looks the same.

Comment

I was in there a few weeks ago and all seemed the same. Plenty of staff on hand to take food and drinks orders from you.

I do like that place. Better than other *A F lounges in the region.

Comment

I was there a few days ago on my way to SIN using my SQ F BP. The lounge is fantastic and very spacious. I walked in through the Royal Silk Business Class lounge counter and the F Class lounge is located towards the very end and you will have to walk through the Business Class lounge.........I guess this would depend on what entrance you use as I think there are a couple.....

I would agree with Man Flyer's feedback below, the lounge was very empty with a ton of Thai lounge attendants to be seen wanting to help.

The one thing I didnt experience is apparantely they have a spa where one can have a massage if you are a F-class passenger. Does anyone know if this is true and if so, is the spa/massage service offered to F-Class PAX using a BP from another *A airline (e.g. SQ)?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                                The one thing I didnt experience is apparantely they have a spa where one can have a massage if you are a F-class passenger. Does anyone know if this is true and if so, is the spa/massage service offered to F-Class PAX using a BP from another *A airline (e.g. SQ)?

Cheers.
                                In BKK there is TG Spa Lounge across from the TG First Lounge before the security towards D gates. With SQ F BP, you can not use the TG Spa Lounge.

Comment

Working...
                                X