Which F lounge at LAX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which F lounge at LAX?

I'll be in and out of LAX in SQ F in April.

Searching the various forum posts shows some options on which are the available lounges for SQ F pax.

What is the current recommended lounge for a Sunday 14:45 departure on SQ11?

I'm not expecting an arrival lounge but just in case...is there a LAX arrivals lounge?

Departing from LAX you only have one lounge available unless you are connecting from a USA or Canada flight. TBIT has *A F lounge for you.

No arrivals lounge for SQ anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
      Departing from LAX you only have one lounge available unless you are connecting from a USA or Canada flight. TBIT has *A F lounge for you.

No arrivals lounge for SQ anywhere.
      Thanks Kiwi, I'll be looking forward to departure.

Actually I'm looking forward to the whole flight!

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross710 View Post
        Actually I'm looking forward to the whole flight!
        I can well imagine your anticipation.
        I have great memories of those same flights.
        The *A F lounge in TBIT is a bit of a let down though.
        F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

There is a public, pre-security lounge in the TBIT that can be used as an arrivals lounge. However, unless it's been remodeled since last January, not only are there no showers inside there's not even a bathroom inside. One of the major perks of lounges is cleaner bathrooms than the rest of the airport, so this is a major design flaw.

That said, the lounge is quiet and has a great view of the tarmac, a nice drink selection, and free internet terminals.

Passes are sold by the hour or day. To get there, go up to the check-in/departures level, head towards the security check, but instead of going right or left go upstairs. I believe it's called the Refresh Lounge.

Comment

Working...
          X