No announcement yet.

[SGN] Rose Lounge, previously known as the *A Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the same, I'm pretty sure - I prefer the Apricot lounge as it has awesome pressure in the showers. One of the highlights of any of my VN trips (besides looking forward to leaving). Stronger than the pressure I even get back in Singapore/most hotels in Thailand/China...

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
      Has anyone else been through this lounge recently? I will likely be going through in a few weeks time so just wanted to see if a) there had been any improvements, b) the 4 options were still available and b) if there was an alternate lounge recommendation.
      I was in there a couple of months ago and I am afraid there are no improvements to the Rose Lounge but the choices are still available at check-in for Prima Taste, Massage etc. They vehemently protect the one choice rule as well as I witnessed an increasingly frustrated American lady trying to get a massage and lounge access to no avail.

Comment

I just looked at a picture I took at the check-in desk recently and there are actually SIX options now, although one was not available at that time. They are:

1) Lotus Restaurant
        2) Kaisha Restaurant (this said Not Available)
        3) Prima Taste
        4) Illy Coffee
        5) Viet Spa Massage
        6) Rose Lounge

Comment

Was in here a few weeks ago and it has had a bit of revamp and reorganisation. It's definitely better than it was, although still not worth spending any longer than necessary in. One of the changes is they have opened it up a bit and there is now a food station/area on the left as you walk away from the dragons desk.

Comment

Working...
          X