Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to SKL T3 if SQ/MI flight departs from T2

Hi all,

I would like to ask a question, i will be flying SQ KUL-SIN and a connecting flight on MI SIN-SUB, business class, and both will be arriving and departing on T2. Am i allowed to enter the SKL on T3?

any photos of SKL T2?

thanks a lot in advance.!
    Last edited by A330; 25 January 2011, 11:29 PM.

Originally posted by A330 View Post
    Hi all,

I would like to ask a question, i will be flying SQ KUL-SIN and a connecting flight on MI SIN-SUB, business class, and both will be arriving and departing on T2. Am i allowed to enter the SKL on T3?

any photos of SKL T2?

thanks a lot in advance.!
    The answer is yes, you can if you want. As for ARRIVING at T2 - it's not a guarantee, only departure is.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      The answer is yes, you can if you want. As for ARRIVING at T2 - it's not a guarantee, only departure is.
      thanks for your quick response SQflyergirl, so even if my flight is departing on T2, i will be able to access SKL in T3 right? this is just to make it clearer.

thanks again..

Comment

Originally posted by A330 View Post
        thanks for your quick response SQflyergirl, so even if my flight is departing on T2, i will be able to access SKL in T3 right? this is just to make it clearer.

thanks again..
        Yes. It works both ways - for lounge access.

What I meant was a flight is not guaranteed to arrive at any terminal in particular*

*exceptions apply

Comment

What I meant was a flight is not guaranteed to arrive at any terminal in particular*

*exceptions apply
          thanks again..!

Comment

Actually you can't. MI in SIN uses the SATS premium lounge not the SKL.

http://www.silkair.com/mbe/en_UK/con...portlounge.jsp

Comment

I'm able to get in SKL T3 while flying with MI, but my ticket is SQ ticket (code share), don't know if that make the difference?

Comment

*exceptions apply
                hi again, yeah you are right, exceptions really do apply. this time, my flight stopped at T3. and i can actually go to the SKL at T3, now i'm at SKL T2 waiting for my next flight.

thanks.!
                Last edited by A330; 25 January 2011, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Like what 9V-JKL said, i don't think you can enter the T3 nor T2 (I was denied entry before) SKL if you're flying MI, and even if SQ codeshares. If you're a PPS/EG member that maybe a different case.

Btw, does any KUL-SIN flight arrive in T3? I never had this experience before.
                  Cabin Crew, takeoff stations...

Comment

Yes, I've had KUL-SIN land at T3 before, it does happen.

Comment

If the next flight for the aircraft departs from T3, it will arrive at T3 I believe. So one would imagine a number of A330 flights would arrive into T3 if they were continuing on to Australia for example
                      Last edited by sqdazz; 6 March 2010, 12:55 PM.
                      My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by spw21 View Post
                        Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        Yes, I've had KUL-SIN land at T3 before, it does happen.
                        It can happen - most frequently to SQ119.

Comment

Originally posted by mhadian View Post
                          I'm able to get in SKL T3 while flying with MI, but my ticket is SQ ticket (code share), don't know if that make the difference?
                          As a matter of interest what route was this, one that has recently been handed over ?. As far as the rules went before you could only get in the SKL if you were PPS if the flight was on MI metal.

I always thought that denying SKL access to MI J pax was one of their more bizarre policies. Bearing in mind how run down the SKL's are in T2 now it would be pretty ignorant to think MI J pax were denied access anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                            If the next flight for the aircraft departs from T3, it will arrive at T3 I believe. So one would imagine a number of A330 flights would arrive into T3 if they were continuing on to Australia for example
                            Yep, correct. And some flights from Europe/Oz will arrive at T2 if the aircraft is operating a regional flight next.
                            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by spw21 View Post
                              Like what 9V-JKL said, i don't think you can enter the T3 nor T2 (I was denied entry before) SKL if you're flying MI, and even if SQ codeshares. If you're a PPS/EG member that maybe a different case.

hi, i was actually accepted in both SKL. just came back and it's true SQ 119 stops at T3.
                              Last edited by A330; 25 January 2011, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X