Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little question regarding lounge accessssss [at SIN T3]...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little question regarding lounge accessssss [at SIN T3]...

Hello!

So I am off to EWR on the SQ22 next weekend.

My BF is flying to BKK on Thai the same morning... my question is (as I can't remember and think I am going mad) ... can I take him into the KF lounge in T3 as my guest?

Joanna Thin.

Firstly - what is your status in Star Alliance, what class are you travelling? And you mean Krisflyer Gold lounge, not SilverKris Lounge, right?

Comment

SQ22 is all C. If you do not have any SQ PPS status, you are unable to bring him to the Silver Kris Lounge. A Business boarding pass does not allow guest. But if you have Star Alliance Gold, then yes, you can bring him to the Krisflyer Gold lounge.

Comment

Also - does your BF have any Star Alliance Gold status or are they travelling in J?

And although it's not technically allowed, a J BP (paid, but I don't think that mattered this time), has allowed me to bring a guest into the SKL last year once... haven't tried since.

Comment

I am star gold with BMI and he is silver with TG and I am silver Kris Elite so reckon we can all get in the krisflyer gold lounge only ???

Comment

Based on your BMI Gold, both of you can access the Gold Lounge only... but you can always try to both get into the SKL however it's up to the lounge attendants to make a decision to allow / reject your BF (however, you yourself will be allowed in)

Comment

I have managed to twice bring in a guest to the SKL based on my J boarding pass and LH*G. In fact, when I showed up at the KF lounge, the lounge dragon directed me and my guest to the SKL instead. Both times though, my guests were on the same flight albeit in Y and that was in June.

Comment

I haven't yet heard of a case where someone had a C BP + *G but was relegated to KFGL for both - anyone experienced this first hand?

Somehow I have a feeling that C BP + *G = SKL J for two, simply because I think the primary access eligibility of having the C BP is more important to them than the guest eligibility of *G status, which is somewhat incidental to the access for the main passenger.

Comment

This is something new to me. I always assumed that if I had a J boarding pass I am entitled to one guest in SKL J. So this is not correct?

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                    This is something new to me. I always assumed that if I had a J boarding pass I am entitled to one guest in SKL J. So this is not correct?
                    That is not correct.

Comment

Working...
                    X