SQ Promotion Period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EWR View Post
    I booked my ticket just a few hours ago on what will in the future be economy lite fares (NQ). I hope they don't drop fares tonight
    I am in a same scenario as you. Booked my ticket (N, Q) this week before the new fare structure. Checked the same itinerary today. Same price no change, except that if the ticket is booked today I would need to pay for seat selection. I head over to "Manage My Booking". I do not seem to be able find the link to change/re-select my seat?!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin-sg View Post
      I am in a same scenario as you. Booked my ticket (N, Q) this week before the new fare structure. Checked the same itinerary today. Same price no change, except that if the ticket is booked today I would need to pay for seat selection. I head over to "Manage My Booking". I do not seem to be able find the link to change/re-select my seat?!
      Seat selection will be available for free after 23:59 tonight. I booked my flight after they shut down seat selection. I still don't know what version of the A380 I'm on.. Calling in doesn't help. Nobody can see the seat maps now.

Comment

Working...
      X