• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to start again for requalification

CGK
    Founding SQTalker
    It's time to start again for requalification
    « Thread started on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 07:15am »
    Checked my account this morning. It's very sad to see everything had been zeroed out. Zero PPS sectors. Zero PPS miles. Need 50,000 PPS miles for requalification or 25 sectors.

And, yes, it's time to rethink who will be the supplement replacement.

jhm
    SQTalk PPS Club
    Re: It’s time to start again for requalification
    « Reply #1 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 07:52am »
    on Oct 2nd, 2006, 07:15am, CGK wrote:Checked my account this morning. It's very sad to see everything had been zeroed out. Zero PPS sectors. Zero PPS miles. Need 50,000 PPS miles for requalification or 25 sectors.

Won't you hit that by the end of this week ?
    I'm sure your cumulative PPS sectors total must be looking very healthy nowadays - only one or two hundred more to LPPS perhaps ?

CGK
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #2 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 08:07am »
    on Oct 2nd, 2006, 07:52am, jhm wrote:Won't you hit that by the end of this week ?
    I'm sure your cumulative PPS sectors total must be looking very healthy nowadays - only one or two hundred more to LPPS perhaps ?

No Life for me...
    Most of this trip is an award.

StarG
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #3 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:17am »
    So how many weeks will it be before you requalify this time? Or days?

jjpb3
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #4 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:35am »
    To be in the position to aim for requalification is more than I can aim for.

Good luck with the requal, CGK. It will surely be a suspenseful couple of days, as StarG noted.

Then you'll owe me a couple of martinis to help me deal with my non-requal.

CGK
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #5 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 8:42pm »

It won't be days. May be months. Not only an award tix involved for this trip, but also the UA flights are expected to be chosen to ease the UA 1K goal for next year requalification as well.

Manflyer
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #6 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 9:10pm »
    As a matter of interest why do you always go for status with UA, is it good for award bookings or something ?.

I remember sailaway75 did a couple of mad mileage runs last year to keep his 1K status.

CGK
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #7 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 9:21pm »
    on Oct 2nd, 2006, 9:10pm, Manflyer wrote:As a matter of interest why do you always go for status with UA, is it good for award bookings or something ?.

I remember sailaway75 did a couple of mad mileage runs last year to keep his 1K status.

Well, I am still flying domestic in the US, and UA is the best there. Someone just suggested me to go for BD, but not too interested.
    And yes, some of UA awards are worth the miles.
    And yes, those SWUs for an upgrade from low fares coach to C are certainly worth it.

shortfinals
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #8 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:52pm »

Welcome to the 0-0-0 club..............

Hope your requalification goes smoothly!

JPB
    SQTalker
    « Reply #9 on: Oct 4th, 2006, 01:42am »

Just seen that I have joined the zero club

Savage25
    SQTalk Elite Silver
    « Reply #10 on: Oct 4th, 2006, 03:51am »

In the zero club as well, and will remain that way until April next year

CGK
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #11 on: Oct 5th, 2006, 10:14am »

I am confused. Once it zeroed out, I remembered my BP would show QPPn+1. But not this time. Still the same QPPn like before.

StarG
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #12 on: Oct 5th, 2006, 1:08pm »
    on Oct 5th, 2006, 10:14am, CGK wrote:I am confused. Once it zeroed out, I remembered my BP would show QPPn+1. But not this time. Still the same QPPn like before.

Sometimes that happens when your flight is very soon after the reset. Not to worry.

CGK
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #13 on: Oct 5th, 2006, 1:46pm »
    on Oct 5th, 2006, 1:08pm, StarG wrote:Sometimes that happens when your flight is very soon after the reset. Not to worry.

Worry? Definitely No. Would rather stay stay as QPP1 forever... Yeah, I saw someone was very happy to see his BP with QPP1 one and with the sticker on it.

On my flight SQ25 JFK-FRA, when checked in, I was told there would be 3 seats empty in F. But once boarding, all were taken. I wonder who they were. They were greeted by the purser first. I mean the purser introduced himself to these three pax. I assumed they were LPP. The purser greeted me and my traveling companion long way after the plane took off. But we did have all the attention from the three cabin crew upfront!

CGK
    Founding SQTalker
    « Reply #14 on: Oct 5th, 2006, 4:01pm »
    Update
    Now, my BP shows QPP n + 1.

Comment

Working...
    X