Morocco: Casablanca, Fes & Marrakesh - a pictorial report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morocco: Casablanca, Fes & Marrakesh - a pictorial report

I posted this report on the Australian Frequent Flyer forum but can't seem to export the photo links to the SQ forum easily don't know why...
    So here's the link to the report:
    http://www.frequentflyer.com.au/comm...esh-21568.html

Hope you find it interesting!

Very nice pics!

The markets look very interesting.

Thanks for posting

Comment

Very nice pictures, kpc. I really should get myself down to Morocco one of these days.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Very exotic there! I'd like to go visit one day Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Interesting place.

The monkey pic is sad and pathetic. Why would anyone patronise such a thing? Welcome to the 21st century!

Comment

Very nice, plenty of good pictures that give a broad perspective of the place, especially valuable for the average viewer who may have never been in Morocco before.

Comment

Thanks for the report. Looks like a place I'd like to visit for the future.

Originally posted by flyingfox View Post
                The monkey pic is sad and pathetic. Why would anyone patronise such a thing? Welcome to the 21st century!
                Completely agree with that. Almost as sad as watching mahouts walking their elephants on the streets of Bangkok to beg.

Comment

Most eye-opening! Definitely going to Marrakesh one day - thanks so much for the effort you put in on this TR!

Comment

As they say in Morocco, chokran bzef--thanks a lot for posting

Fes and Marrakech are definite highlights of Morocco, and Casa is interesting as a commercial hub (and the most delicious Moroccan-style roasted chicken stuffed with lemon confit and fresh herbs imho ).

Essaouira (the legendary hangout of Jimi Hendrix) and Agadir on the coast are also very nice. Much cooler in the summer with breezes from the Atlantic. Abundant seafood and a lively festival scene are also part of the attraction.
                    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Thanks for all the comments
                      Originally posted by flyingfox View Post
                      Interesting place.

It's their livelihood, I guess

Comment

Really makes me wanna go back to Morocco!

Not to mention this month's Silver Kris magazine has an article on Morocco as well.
                        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
                        X