A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
    9V-SMV has completed her CAF. We may just see her being delivered over the weekend.
    9V-SMV is scheduled to arrive in SIN on Saturday (27JUL19) with STA: 1930 as SQ8895.
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• 9V-SMV performing her CAF yesterday.

Photo source: a350production.net

Comment

• 9V-SMV is displaying her Final Registration and ready for her Delivery Flight tomorrow morning.

Comment

• 9V-SMV has taken off on her Delivery Flight as SQ8895. She is scheduled to arrive at Changi at 9.29pm (local time).

Comment

• 9V-SMV has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350-900 fleet to 38.

Comment

9V-SMV has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350-900 fleet to 38.
              I'm wondering if it's got the 2013 seats in Y (as found in the 77W and current long-haul A350) or the newer 2017 ones (new A380, regional A350 and 787).

Comment

• Originally posted by a340-313x View Post
                I'm wondering if it's got the 2013 seats in Y (as found in the 77W and current long-haul A350) or the newer 2017 ones (new A380, regional A350 and 787).
                Probably the 2013Y seats, unless SQ found a way to use 2017Y while retaining the same seat map (but do they make em anymore?).

Not sure whether there'd also be product issues if you have some planes on the old seats and some on the new ones, unless they're also going to start a 2017Y retrofit on the older long haul A350s, or they pull a 9V-SKS and call it another subtype.

Maybe we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed for someone to get on board and report back?
                an infrastructure geek

Comment

• Originally posted by a340-313x View Post
                  I’m not holding my breath on the 2017 Y seats being installed. Likely to be a copy & paste job from the previous long haul configuration. Not sure if there is any benefit to SQ to have an additional 5 long haul A350 with different Y seats. The 2013 Y seat is still holding up well, IMO.

Happy to be wrong on this

Comment

• I generally find SQ’s 2013Y (Zodiac Z300) on the A350 to be rather uncomfortable. Would be very happy to see the 2017Y (Recaro CL3710) to make its way onto the new batch of long haul A350s!

Comment

• 9V-SMW completed her First Flight yesterday.

Photo source: a350production.net

Comment

• 9V-SHJ has completed her CAF. Delivery should take place this weekend.

Comment

• 9V-SMW flew to XFW last week for painting.

Comment

9V-SHJ has completed her CAF. Delivery should take place this weekend.
                            Seems like SQ likes to take delivery of planes on Fri/Sat. I wonder why, anyone?

Comment

9V-SHJ has completed her CAF. Delivery should take place this weekend.
                              9V-SHJ is scheduled to arrive in SIN on Saturday (10AUG19) with STA: 1400 as SQ8895.
                              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• 9V-SHJ has just departed Toulouse as SQ8895.

Comment

Working...
                                X