• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG A380 Config - 12F 60C 435Y

From here:

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Upper deck have 3 classes, good news for those who like the economy seats on upper deck!

Not an innovated product but I think it is good enough except the 32" instead of 34" seat pitch in Y

Nothing groundbreaking, but I'm happy with that as long as they don't jack prices up to SQ level.

Doubtful we'll see that head to LA anytime soon though.

Comment

Nice to see them going with a fully flat bed in C -- unlike LH's...
      HUGE AL

Comment

Nice. Their new C looks like OZ's...

Comment

Yup think it's the OZ/EK/EY(?). Good stuff.

Of course it does increase the "disappointment spread" in the event of being TG-ed. Imagine seeing a 744 sitting at your TG gate when your expecting the A380.

Comment

Like the C product as others have said as that is most 'achievable' and realistic for me Of course one needs to keep fingers crossed that award seat availability does not get restricted by TG for this bird (F maybe?) and it would be intersting to understand what first routes are planned.

Yes the a/c lottery will be elevated to a whole new level. T.I.TG.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              Nice. Their new C looks like OZ's...
              looks like NH's also

Comment

I find the cabin ambience better than the one on SQ. The small lounging area next to the stair with bar counter is a very smart use of space. Good job, TG!

Comment

post deleted
                  Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                    Speculation as to where TG will fly their a380?
                    FRA,LHR maybe SYD
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Reckon they'd put it on BKK-LAX?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        Reckon they'd put it on BKK-LAX?
                        I doubt it very much. Is the range sufficient? I think it would be pushing it but I am not sure. It would be too much of a jump from the A340-500. Aren't they going to put 777-300ER on that route anyway? I thought I heard something along those lines... but if they don't perhaps the A345 will remain until 787 or A350 are around.

Comment

Someone with more expertise on aircraft type/range can comment on that - but the flight I was on in April was full to the brim and fully booked months before. I heard they closed waitlist/priority waitlist also months before...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            Someone with more expertise on aircraft type/range can comment on that - but the flight I was on in April was full to the brim and fully booked months before. I heard they closed waitlist/priority waitlist also months before...
                            Might be full but i hear it is low yielding so it fills up but only on cheaper fares.

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                              Might be full but i hear it is low yielding so it fills up but only on cheaper fares.
                              I think its true. Ex-SIN, the C fares are just over S$4K.

Comment

Working...
                              X