Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Silver Kris magazine format (eff. May 2018) - Yay or Nay, Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Silver Kris magazine format (eff. May 2018) - Yay or Nay, Thoughts?

oh my goodness, I thought it was the silkair mag until I saw the words "silver kris"

also thought for a moment it might have been another inflight sales catalogue

and yes, it was on my sq flight this morning. briefly browsed through it, found some of the print to be really small

I'm sure it's following some kind of trend like the magazines they put inside hotel rooms, but why would they change the shape and size of the silver kris inflight magazine format?

I think the format looks more like a design/lifestyle magazine than a travel magazine. I'll save further opinions until I see it in person. Here's some insight into the revamp...

TheDesignAir Exclusive Interview With Ink’s Jamie Trendall, Creative Director Of Singapore Airlines’ SilverKris Magazine https://thedesignair.net/2018/04/27/...kris-magazine/

Comment

I noticed the new SilverKris magazine on my flight yesterday too!

I quite like the new magazine format. The layout has a much more contemporary look. The content looks to be noticeably better as well, with more substance and content than the previous editions.

Comment

Apart from content, the weight of the new edition is also much lighter despite having more pages. The dimensions of the new magazine have also been reduced.

I did a comparison of another onboard material from yester-year with what's distributed today as well, and noted that things have subtly been down-sized!

Last edited by icn.sg; 30 April 2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X