No interline bags on separate tix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
    Referring to your SQ-KC interline at HKG on separate tix, It didn’t work at first but in the end they obliged?

I have an SQ-TK-PS (Ukraine Int’l) journey on 3 separate tickets that goes SIN-BKK-IST-KBP
    I have 13 hours in BKK and just 2h5m in IST. Ideally I hope to check through everything till the end even if PS is not *A. PS is SQ interline partner btw.

I think it is more likely that TK will oblige in BKK for my purpose. But I think I am more hopeful with SQ agent at home base being more helpful. But 3 tickets are really pushing it.

Otherwise I have to just risk it at transfer desk in IST.

Sorry for the late response. I only saw this now.

They couldn't find the right airport at first. I was going to ALA via HKG, but the system tagged it to HKG and then AKA (somewhere in China). It was a good thing I was sharp eyed and caught what the tag read before the agent tossed it onto the belt. The agent then tried to issued a new tag but the system wouldn't allow. She had to go fix it at the back end.

SIN-HKG-ALA was a possible interline not because SQ and KC were interline partners but because SIN and HKG have an agreement to store luggage for each other for 24 hours - as per a contact at one of the ground handling agents in SIN

Comment

Working...
    X