Another Rumour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Rumour?

No it's not about PPS this time. It's related to mini part of KF miles. Not all here would get affected.
    Have a good weekend!
    Cheers.

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    No it's not about PPS this time. It's related to mini part of KF miles. Not all here would get affected.
    Have a good weekend!
    Cheers.
    Pray tell.....as I have KF miles .....

Comment

I look forward to hearing SQ's spin on this one, e.g. "for the greater convenience of our passengers, we've decided to expire miles after 1 year".

In KF, my EQM, RDM and PPS values are all now exactly zero.

Comment

Have a good weekend!
        Cheers.
        tease

Comment

Please do tell, even if by PM. I'm saving my remaining KF miles for one last redemption, and if things are going to change, I'm going to use them earlier rather than later.

Comment

Have a good weekend!
            Cheers.
            Please PM me. I have loads of accumulated miles from the last 12 months

Comment

Gasp what is it? Please PM me too. I've got a plan to use my miles!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                Please do tell, even if by PM. I'm saving my remaining KF miles for one last redemption, and if things are going to change, I'm going to use them earlier rather than later.
                It's nothing major and worth getting too upset about, just more evidence of cutbacks...if this is true of course, and only SQ LPP can confirm....

Comment

It's related to mini part of KF miles. Not all here would get affected.
                  SQ LPP, you're a .

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    SQ LPP, you're a .

No, I am not the evil. Here you go, officially in the website (look at the red wording!):

KrisShop

Earning KrisFlyer Miles

You can earn miles when you shop in-flight or make purchases via mail order.

Number of Miles You Will Earn

One KrisFlyer mile for every S$1 spent.

Purchases from KrisShop will cease to earn KrisFlyer miles with effect from 01 June 2008, 0000 hrs (Singapore Time). KrisFlyer miles earned for purchases of KrisShop items up to and including 31 May 2008, 2359 hrs (Singapore Time) will continue to be credited to members' accounts.

For more information on KrisShop, please visit www.krishop.com

Ensuring the Miles Are Credited into Your Account
                    • Present your KrisFlyer Membership Card to the cabin crew member when he or she collects your purchase order.
                    • Miles will be credited into your KrisFlyer account approximately six to eight weeks after your transaction. Please login to check your KrisFlyer statements online.

Comment

They are getting seriously cheap!

Comment

Are they trying to be efficient here? by saving time required to make a purchase? The FA no longer needs to collect one's KF card, enter it into their sales terminals. Sales data no longer have to be collected to be uploaded to kf for miles crediting.

This is in line with their mission statement -
                        1. To devalue krisflyer miles
                        2. To issue fewer KF miles
                        3. To reduce krisflyer benefits
                        4. To reduce operating costs

Well done krisflyer!

1 mile per s$1 spent is no big deal anyway. You'll get more miles by spending on your credit cards anywhere. 1.2 miles per S$1 spent on Citi PremierMiles, some dbs cards. Its interesting how banks are getting more generous with awarding miles, while krisflyer is being devalued.

Comment

Phew....not too much of a problem for me

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                            Phew....not too much of a problem for me
                            poor jjpb3.

Comment

I am holding my tounge.

Comment

Working...
                              X