White PPS Club sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fimo View Post
    Anyway, I actually like the old blue stickers best.
    Those vintage stickers with the words "priority passenger" where SQ is trying hard to clear those stocks?

Can see from those old stickers SQ's tight rein on costs instead of disposing the old stickers and use the new ones. Good news for the shareholders.

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
      CGK being an SQ station, I believe your MI ex-SIN boarding pass is printed on SQ stationery right?

Let me rephrase my question, do you have PPS sticker on your MI boarding pass (on MI stationery) when you depart from a MI station/airport (besides SIN)?
      I just returned from a holiday in Manado last month. If I recall correctly, I got the PPS sticker on my MI boarding passes from both SIN and MDC.
      My Cafe Adventures
      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

I just got a blue sticker with the words "Priority Passenger" when departing from KUL. Guess they are clearing very old stock there.

Comment

I got all three generations on my recent trip in the last two weeks - the second time this has happened. JFK and SIN had the silver stickers, BP issued in the SIN SKL had the white sticker, and DEL had the blue "Priority Passenger" sticker.
          Last edited by Savage25; 14 May 2007, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Much earlier on I think some of us saw the yellowish Solitaire stickers with no "Solitaire" wordings - used ex-SIN.
            But I have never seen this type lately. Have they cancelled it? I sure hope so. It looks ugly.

Comment

I am at SKL Changi now. See many blue PPS stickers. And the rest are gold sticker with Solitaire printed.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                I am at SKL Changi now. See many blue PPS stickers. And the rest are gold sticker with Solitaire printed.
                So are they bringing it back or are they clearing old stock?

Comment

Working...
                X