Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Singapore Airlines] JFK to SIN (stopover FRA) Question about USB power in economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Singapore Airlines] JFK to SIN (stopover FRA) Question about USB power in economy

Hi there,

I am flying in a couple of week to Singapore from JFK (stopover in Frankfurt) (flight SQ25 and return flight SQ26), as I am flying economy I was wondering if anyone has answers to my questions...

Is there any sort of power in economy? USB port power would do as all I would like is for my iPhone to last on as I watch my movies...

How is the entertaining system in economy (good selection of new movies and tvshows?)..

any information will be welcome
    thanks in advance
    macutan

SQ 25 is operated by the B747-400... There are no USB ports in economy class, and I believe there are also no power port in economy. Power ports are only available in First and Business class on the 747. However, I believe KrisWorld is already enough to keep you entertained for the whole trip. There are plenty of entertainment options for the whole flight. List of movies and TV shows are also available online, although these are just some, there are movies and TV shows onboard: http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...ment/index.jsp

Comment

thanks a lot for the prompt reply and the link
      macutan

Comment

macutan, I can confirm BOSqq's belief that there is no power ports in whY on any of SQ's 744's.

Having done those flights (SQ25/26) last year with the same equipment i.e iPhone my suggestion would be to power up before your flight from JFK and during your stopover in FRA as KrisWorld will only get you so far and if you're doing the return sector in the same month you'll get the same offering on the way back.

That being said the JFK-FRA sector is a night flight (for the most part) so for your sake I hope you're a good sleeper and wont have to rely to heavily on your iPhone or Krisworld to see you through to FRA

Comment

thanks once again for all the useful information!

rgds
          Paco

Comment

Working...
          X