SQ A330 Business Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ A330 Business Class

Hi, for a 3. 5 hour journey, is paying for sq a330 business class worth? My friend wants to try J but it costs 4.5 times the price of the ride in Y.

Is it worth it?

FYI, never experience j before.

If it is on SQ529 and Target is to get some sleep maybe yes.

If it is only about the experience (food etc.) the price difference is definitely too high to make it worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by balajih67 View Post
      Hi, for a 3. 5 hour journey, is paying for sq a330 business class worth? My friend wants to try J but it costs 4.5 times the price of the ride in Y.

Is it worth it?

Definitely not worth it at 4.5 times the price on an A330.

Comment

Originally posted by balajih67 View Post

Is it worth it?

I would not do it.

Comment

See if there's any other type of aircraft that flies the same route instead of just the A330. If not, then its not worth to pay so much for a A330 biz seat as its still the old regional 2-2-2 across seating, which even the new regional biz class on the A350 and B787 are arranged in 1-2-1 seating.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
            See if there's any other type of aircraft that flies the same route instead of just the A330. If not, then its not worth to pay so much for a A330 biz seat as its still the old regional 2-2-2 across seating, which even the new regional biz class on the A350 and B787 are arranged in 1-2-1 seating.
            I absolutely agree. The A330 regional business class seat just doesn’t cut it anymore. Just took it to ICN and only because no other aircraft / timing was suitable.

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys. Maybe I ask him try Ai 787 business class, which apparently has a flat bed.

Comment

Working...
              X