Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
    Air there any SQ aircraft on the ground at Osaka?
    No. I think SIA Have reschedule SQ619 on 4/sept to depart earlier n thus (9V-SCB) departed one hour earlier on that day. Think shortly after that the airport was closed

Comment

• SQ has been and will continue to operate an additional flight SQ9622/SQ9623 (SIN<>NGO) to ferry passengers affected by the closure of Osaka Kansai International Airport for the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
        Air there any SQ aircraft on the ground at Osaka?
        No, the last two flights to KIX also departed KIX and are in service.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
          SQ has been and will continue to operate an additional flight SQ9622/SQ9623 (SIN<>NGO) to ferry passengers affected by the closure of Osaka Kansai International Airport for the next few days.
          SQ9622/9623 will be renumbered as SQ678/677 and will continue to be operated daily till 12 Sep.
          SQ is expected to resume flights to Osaka from 12 Sep. However, only SQ622/623 will be operated on 12 Sep.

Comment

• Yesterday's SQ238 got delayed almost 3 hours, and was operated by SWZ which came right off SQ237. Normally, the sequence since the start of the NS18 schedule has been: SQ227/238 and SQ237/228. I wonder what happened.

Comment

• SQ423|07SEP (BOM-SIN) operating by 9V-SKG was delayed for over 8 hours after a hoax bomb threat.

STA: 0740
              ETA: 1553

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/65729146.cms
              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• SQ802 SIN-PEK | 8SEP18 | 9V-SKJ took off 2:40 behind schedule
                SQ176 SIN-HAN | 8SEP18 | 9V-STW took almost 2 hours late
                SQ828 SIN-PVG | 8 SEP18 | 9V-SWS took off about 1:30 late

And numerous other flights this morning. Weather?
                Last edited by Bon; 8 September 2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
                  SQ802 SIN-PEK | 8SEP18 | 9V-SKJ took off 2:40 behind schedule
                  SQ176 SIN-HAN | 8SEP18 | 9V-STW took almost 2 hours late
                  SQ828 SIN-PVG | 8 SEP18 | 9V-SWS took off about 1:30 late

And numerous other flights this morning. Weather?
                  My weather app showed Changi had some heavy rain at that time so that could be a possibility. Even SQ12 departed almost 1 hour late and additionally a few other flights at the bank of the 10am hour departed at the 11am hour instead (i.e. SQ288 to SYD/CNB, SQ217 to MEL, SQ211 to SYD, etc).

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                    (i.e. SQ288 to SYD/CNB...).
                    Didn’t realise that SQ flies to Coonamble in Central-Western NSW, especially when there are no regular, scheduled commercial flights to the town. And given the airport’s longest runway is only approx 1500 meters plus, a 77W would have struggled to get airborne let alone make it non stop to Singapore...

Having said that, I actually think you meant SQ288 to SYD/CBR (Canberra)....

Comment

• Originally posted by wlgspotter View Post
                      Didn’t realise that SQ flies to Coonamble in Central-Western NSW, especially when there are no regular, scheduled commercial flights to the town. And given the airport’s longest runway is only approx 1500 meters plus, a 77W would have struggled to get airborne let alone make it non stop to Singapore...

Having said that, I actually think you meant SQ288 to SYD/CBR (Canberra)....
                      Yup, thanks for catching my mistake wlgspotter. That's exactly what I meant

Comment

• Just at SIN now about to board SQ366 to Rome (I believe 9V-SMO). We are now delayed for an aircraft swap due to "technical reasons".

**FURTHER UPDATE***

Apologies, I had the wrong registration. 9V-SMO was the replacement aircraft. 9V-SMP was the aircraft that could not operate. In the end, the flight was delayed 1hr20mins for the aircraft swap. Arrived now in Rome.
                        Last edited by maestro; 11 September 2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• SQ11 NRT-SIN | 11SEP18 | 9V-SNA departed NRT 3:15 late. The plane had arrived early from LAX earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
                            SQ11 NRT-SIN | 11SEP18 | 9V-SNA departed NRT 3:15 late. The plane had arrived early from LAX earlier.
                            I wonder what happened. My app showed weather in Tokyo was fine, could have been a mechanical issue or something of that nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                              SQ9622/9623 will be renumbered as SQ678/677 and will continue to be operated daily till 12 Sep.
                              SQ is expected to resume flights to Osaka from 12 Sep. However, only SQ622/623 will be operated on 12 Sep.
                              Singapore Airlines flights to and from Osaka Kansai remain suspended till 13th Sep with the extra flight (SQ678/677) to Nagoya continue to be operated until 13th Sep.

Comment

• SQ966 SIN-CGK | 12SEP18 | 9V-SYH took off 1.5 hours late and SQ967 just departed over an hour late.

Comment

Working...
                                X