Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KUL should include the 333 as it's on the sched daily as 118/119, alongside the 772's

Comment

Can the armrests on the 77W aircraft in Economy be moved up?

Family taking SIN-IAH-SIN flights (SQ62/SQ61) in Dec 2009/Jan 2010 in Economy class. I know the armrests in the bulkhead/exit row seats are fixed, and so cannot be moved up. But am wondering if the armrests in the rest of Economy class cabin can be moved up? This would be useful if the flight is light and the seats next to you are empty and you want to sleep across three or four Economy seats. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SingaporeDon View Post
        Family taking SIN-IAH-SIN flights (SQ62/SQ61) in Dec 2009/Jan 2010 in Economy class. I know the armrests in the bulkhead/exit row seats are fixed, and so cannot be moved up. But am wondering if the armrests in the rest of Economy class cabin can be moved up? This would be useful if the flight is light and the seats next to you are empty and you want to sleep across three or four Economy seats. Thanks
        Welcome to SQTalk SingaporeDon.

Other than Bulkhead/exit rows, armrests can be raised.

If you do your booking online with SQ, the seat map indicates the which seats have fixed armrests.

Comment

Has SQ878/879 SIN-TPE/TPE-SIN Been changed back to the Regional 2 Class 772? (SR* Series)?
          The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by bubblerevolution View Post
            Has SQ878/879 SIN-TPE/TPE-SIN Been changed back to the Regional 2 Class 772? (SR* Series)?
            If it has, can someone please confirm. I'll update the thread.

Comment

My booking on the 22nd November for SQ878 has been changed from 772ER (SV* series) to a 2 class 772 (SR* series) Not sure if it is permanent or is it just for certain days...
              The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

Outbound for MNL shows reg F, C and Y but inbound only shows C and Y. If someone could correct that

Comment

Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
                  Outbound for MNL shows reg F, C and Y but inbound only shows C and Y. If someone could correct that
                  Nope. It's correct. MNL is served by a mixture of 2 & 3 class aircraft.

Comment

Thank Goodness that SQ is finally realising that they need to have "egonomically" designed seats rather than have seats that they can "talk" about especially in Biz Class and First Class. I hear that there is a change in the so called "wide seats" in the B777 and B380's but they should have never been installed in the first instance. Looking forward to it.. I call the "wide seats" a "pay for the extra baggage seat" - while not seeming to be unkind, because in times gone past, if were were overweight, you had to pay for two seats!! Now, if you are "normal" we pay for someone who would normally have to occupy two seats.
                    Last edited by Cashsuds; 14 November 2009, 09:58 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling correction

Comment

I wonder if users in the Biz Class seats for the B777 and the B380's really think the seats are that good - wide, but they are a "spine cruncher", because they afford no support and when you sleep in those silly cubicles, you actually suffocate as the air flow does not allow to be circulated where your head is - in a huge well surrounded by steep walls!! I found out I was actually deprived of oxygen - bad enough as the cabins are reduced in pressure compared to normal atmosphere while flying at 10,000m..
                      Last edited by Cashsuds; 14 November 2009, 10:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

SIA Planes on Routes

Hi,

Does anyone have any information on what aircraft are used on routes operated by Singapore. I have basic information

Airbus A330-300 - Asia, Oceania
                        Airbus A340-500 - North America
                        Airbus A380-800 - Asia, Europe, Oceania
                        Boeing 747-400 - Asia, Europe, North America
                        Boeing 777-200 - Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania
                        Boeing 777-200ER - Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania
                        Boeing 777-300 - Asia, Oceania
                        Boeing 777-300ER - Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania

I would like to know more details if possible.

Also can someone tell me what type of 777 was used from BNE > SIN November 2008?

Thanks

Comment

Go to the SQ website -- http://www.singaporeair.com -- and select the timetable option. It'll show you the aircraft type for each route. The only thing you won't be able to tell without more detailed dope is which specific type of 772 is utilized: generally, the SVx frames, with Spacebeds, are used on long-hauls (SIN-CPH; SIN-AMS).

A345s operate only SIN-EWR and SIN-LAX C Class nonstops; 744s operate only SQ11/12, SQ25/26, and (until end of January) SQ219/220.

http://www.flyertalk.com has, at the head of the SQ forum, a sticky that details routes with 77W and A380 aircraft.

Comment

Chik Ching!

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7473

Comment

Thank you willio777. Merged.

All it needs is to use the search function folks. This one is even a sticky!

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                                Thank you willio777. Merged.

All it needs is to use the search function folks. This one is even a sticky!
                                Without being rude its not helped. I know they use a A380 From SIN - SYD but where does it clearly state is on here. I am after a list of routes and next to that the aircraft type

Comment

Working...
                                X