SQ PE - Now officially launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MLflyer View Post
    I wouldn't think it would as Premium Economy is well, still 'Economy' class. But lets hope it does!

I think the Krisflyer earning rate would be 110% as standard similar on other airlines.
    Well, it's also "premium", and PPS value is supposed to accrue for dollars spent flying in premium cabins...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      Dude, you fly in J!

Originally posted by chisquared View Post
      Well, it's also "premium", and PPS value is supposed to accrue for dollars spent flying in premium cabins...
      Oh come on! You think in SQ's infinite wisdom that they would actually let this happen???
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by chisquared View Post
        Haha, I guess we have an argument here for SQ!

Comment

fares are available on SQ website already for premium Economy flights to SYD (random check from 9 Aug)

The supposed inaugural flight on 9 Aug to SYD costs $1.7k return ex-SIN

Comment

Details are out here - http://siapremiumeconomy.com/

And to add on to what bent has mentioned, prices are available online, and surprising, they are just 15% up from Econs. Econs on the same flight cost $1.5K while PE costs $1.7K. And from what I'm seeing, its worth every penny.
            Life's A Bitch,
            Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Has anybody seen this... wow, classy !
              Actually it would make sense, new interior, new livery... wondering about the logo as well... time to revitalize the brand ?

http://thedesignair.net/2015/02/02/s...ith-one-image/

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
                Details are out here - http://siapremiumeconomy.com/

And to add on to what bent has mentioned, prices are available online, and surprising, they are just 15% up from Econs. Econs on the same flight cost $1.5K while PE costs $1.7K. And from what I'm seeing, its worth every penny.
                but if u compare with promo fares to SYD ex-SIN at $688, it is more than double the price..

Comment

Originally posted by bent View Post
                  but if u compare with promo fares to SYD ex-SIN at $688, it is more than double the price..
                  Bent I thought I had a scoop, we both posted in the same second lol

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                    Dude, you fly in J!
                    Daylight short/mid-hauls

There's Y+ BTC as well

Comment

SQ has a video up too! Definitely a more lively and upbeat SQ!

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                      No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                      I AGREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkDSncrzJxE
                      Last edited by MLflyer; 3 February 2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Durian View Post
                        Has anybody seen this... wow, classy !
                        Actually it would make sense, new interior, new livery... wondering about the logo as well... time to revitalize the brand ?

http://thedesignair.net/2015/02/02/s...ith-one-image/
                        Classy? I beg to differ. The images, video and microsite associated with PEY seem to have a "cheap" feel to them, unlike the normally polished images and media releases by SQ. Even more ironic is that this is for PEY. The PEY video seems to be targeting the same segment as ScootBiz, with that cheery jingle. The sans serif font doesn't help either. It's clearly a departure from the standard template, especially apparent on the SQ homepage when scrolling between their "Lengths we go to" images and the PEY release.

I sincerely hope this isn't a sign of things to come...

Comment

Oh well, Haagen Dazs in the teaser photo does seem promising...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            I remember Movenpick in Y in 2000s on board their 747s

Comment

Interestingly...

Flexi vs Premium Economy -

Mileage accrual
                              Allowed
                              (100%) vs
                              Allowed
                              (110%)

Upgrade awards
                              AllowedČ vs
                              Not allowed
                              No idea why they wouldn't want to let people paying more money upgrade themselves into J.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                                As does the Free Flow champagne from Epernay !

Definitely something to consider for the short / medium hauls.

Big question is applicable redemption rates....
                                F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X