X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Received the e-mailer today:

New singaporeair.com to be launched soon

We will soon refresh singaporeair.com to offer streamlined flows for commercial and redemption bookings, including a single payment for all the contents of a shopping cart and a graphical interface to construct complex itineraries.

Log in and discover your personal Dashboard, where at a glance, you can see your personal account information and recent activities, as well as the latest news and promotions.

Discover all this and much more; only at the new singaporeair.com

Thank you for your support.

Say goodbye to Full Awards...

Comment

If that's true, I applaud this move.

So long as Saver + Standard remain the same burn rates they are now or less!

Comment

We will know the answer once it is up, from Sun 22 May Singapore time 2am onwards.

Comment

I dunno at this time to be sad or happy. It would be former.

Comment

Originally posted by Chesty View Post
            Say goodbye to Full Awards...
            Actually, I don't even care if they have them or not as I would never redeem them. More importantly I want to say "Welcome to Saver Awards' at least in Biz for 773ERs, A380s and A345s .

Comment

Well I hope the new website will still have the "Saver awards on the 345" glitches every now and then

Comment

Wonder if the fares will change soon. I might be planning to fly SQ in July, SFO-SIN-TRV (3 of us), one is coming (CCU-SIN-SFO) and me and another person will be coming MAA-SIN-SFO. Most definitely both will be via HKG. The ticket prices have slightly come down but I will be phoning a travel agent later today if I will be getting another deal and come back in the evening. I know the equipment is different on the CCU route, A333, where as MAA is 772ER.

Comment

Very impressed!

Comment

Not really, on first impressions. I reserve judgement until I've used it more...

Comment

A system error has occurred. Please try again.

(XlYMNX!1566577915)

Comment

AAARGH! No redemptions for upgrade awards!
                        I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Overall look is fine. Not impressed with the general layout. I prefer standard fonts to the fancy ones used.
                          Just received an automatic e-mailer welcoming me to KrisFlyer etc. after I logged in for the first time.

Comment

Haha I signed in with my account and I also got an e-mailer, and when i click on the card, i now have a blue card with my membership starting from today !

Comment

Not sure if I like this layout. I think the old one is better. I don't see why the calendar has to open up by default like this. I agree with StarG that standard fonts should have been used instead of these fancy ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X