Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schumacher to REALLY make sensational comeback :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    Did Savage25 have anything to do with this? Its a shame that he won't be racing.
    Schumacher comeback = epic fail!

Comment

so much for that then

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
        Schumacher comeback = epic fail!
        At the rate that you are going, can I give you my competitors' addresses? Do pay them a visit!

Comment

"Mr. Stig" cannot represents the Ferrari team again to compete in races. It would probably be a very bad news to all racing fans. But safety and health is the priority, hope Stig may recover from his neck injury very soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynasty View Post
            But safety and health is the priority, hope Stig may recover from his neck injury very soon!!
            Weirdly however, the Stig was well enough to race a couple of Holden's across the track.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
              All those guys that suddenly rushed out to buy tickets over the last week or two must now be cursing their luck.
              Noticed an influx of F1 tickets on ebay not long after

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                Noticed an influx of F1 tickets on ebay not long after

Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                  What no Luca Badoer to make sensational comeback thread?
                  Simply because in 1st practice for Valencia today, he's last. 3 sec off the ultimate pace. Oh dear..........

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                    Simply because in 1st practice for Valencia today, he's last. 3 sec off the ultimate pace. Oh dear..........
                    He obviously then DOES need a thread. Then he'd be faster.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      He obviously then DOES need a thread. Then he'd be faster.
                      I eat my words. He needs MUCH more than a thread on SQT after Q1 today.....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        I eat my words. He needs MUCH more than a thread on SQT after Q1 today.....
                        .... he might need two!

Comment

The prancing horse should have bought out Fisichella's contract and got him to race for them till the end of the year. After qualifying, they were showing some slow motion clips of Kimi and Luca. Both entered the corner on the same line, but Kimi just pulled away 2 car lengths in less than a second. No magical KERS used at all.

Comment

Suffice to say that Luca Badoer made one sensationally bad comeback...

Nelsinho Piquet or Sebastien Bourdais in the Ferrari next week?
                            Last edited by milehighj; 23 August 2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Badoer is confirmed for Belgium but I think in the meantime they're going to get a very large needle, with very large amounts of pain killers for Schummie. A half dazed, stoned Schummie is still better than what we witnessed yesterday.

Comment

I had my jaw on the floor when our dear friend let Grosjean by exiting the pits and then calmly goes over the white line shortly thereafter and earns himself a nice drive through penaly to go with the 4500 euros he copped over the weekend for speeding in the pitlane.... classic....

Comment

Working...
                                X