Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schumacher to REALLY make sensational comeback :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay I'm going this year!

Comment

What I really want to see is Schumi score a total of 0 points in all his comeback races

Comment

Originally posted by haf View Post
        I was standing not far from where you took that photo most of the afternoon. Then i moved to across the road from Marina Square in the evening, jusy outside Harry's Esplanade and had the cars racing past just maybe 20ft away. The whole thing was great.

I only went Friday as well.

Anyway back to Schummie and the SG-GP....... at Massa's rate of recovery he might even be back in the next two months. I think it's doable.

Is it right, as i heard in the press a few months ago, they still intend to have Friday as a Free Entry to all? I know they are selling tickets online but nobody checked mine on Friday last year either.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          [URL]
          Schuey!
          Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
          Schummie
          Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          What I really want to see is Schumi score a total of 0 points in all his comeback races
          So many variations of the name.

Can't pronounce any German words. But Schumacher always reminds me of shoe-ma-ker. Sorry!

Sav25, if you're present at the races, Shoemaker might actually score zero points.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
            So many variations of the name.

Can't pronounce any German words. But Schumacher always reminds me of shoe-ma-ker. Sorry!

Sav25, if you're present at the races, Shoemaker might actually score zero points.
            Schuey? Zero points? Nein! That can't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Don't know german but i thought that Schumacher when translated to english is shoe maker. As a long way back in their family lineage, they used to be shoe makers.

Comment

indeed, Schu(h)= shoe; Macher= maker/crafter. German and English aren't that different after all...
                Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Originally posted by up and away View Post
                  German and English aren't that different after all...
                  And I have such a head for languages!

Comment

German and English aren't that different after all...

Cobblers!!!!!

Comment

indeed, Schu(h)= shoe; Macher= maker/crafter. German and English aren't that different after all...
                      Thanks for the clarification, up and away.
                      Woohoo.... I know German after all.

Comment

He's not returning!

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...11094948.shtml

After much media hype Michael Schumacher has announced that he will not be returning to the sport to replace the injured Felipe Massa in Valencia as hoped due to his ongoing neck injury.

Luca Badoer steps in instead

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...11094948.shtml

After much media hype Michael Schumacher has announced that he will not be returning to the sport to replace the injured Felipe Massa in Valencia as hoped due to his ongoing neck injury.

Luca Badoer steps in instead
                          Did Savage25 have anything to do with this? Its a shame that he won't be racing.

Comment

The way Schuey drives sometimes reminds me of Harald Schumacher the former German goalie coming off his line to decapitate Patrick Battiston during the 82 World Cup.

Comment

All those guys that suddenly rushed out to buy tickets over the last week or two must now be cursing their luck.

Comment

What no Luca Badoer to make sensational comeback thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X