Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schumacher to REALLY make sensational comeback :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schumacher to REALLY make sensational comeback :)

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/77418

I can tell you, the folks in our company are very excited about this! That guy is worth every single penny we pay

Go Schuey!

Me thinks I'll go to the Singapore GP in Sep.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      Me thinks I'll go to the Singapore GP in Sep.
      Yeah, that is the reason i needed to go see the Singapore GP.

Anyone has cheap grandstand / box tickets?

Comment

I'm happy he's coming back. He'll definitely shake things up.

That said, I'd call it a comeback. And only a "sensational" comeback if he actually adds a second a lap to the Ferrari as he used to do (thereby winning the race)...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
          Anyone has cheap grandstand / box tickets?
          My boss has Suites invites. I need to relieve him of it

Comment

If you need help, it would be my pleasure!

Comment

Schummie's return will do wonders for tickets sales from Valencia onwards...... and now possibly his one and only ever race around the Marina Bay.

Tickets sales were pretty slow here, but i think we could be on for a little bit of a surge.

Comment

Now I feel like making a MR back to SIN for the weekend to watch F1.

Comment

wow, this is great news. i am now even more excited about checking out the SIN GP this year. hope to see lots of fellow sqtalkers while i am in town!

Comment

I'm around sometime that weekend I think. Now I think i just might go to the track after all

Comment

Last year, I went on Friday night...great time. But I flew out on Sunday to Sydney and missed the race live. This year it looks like the same things! Except this time I flying to Brisbane on the Sunday... encourage you all to go if you didn't!

here are my pictures from last year: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hafid/s...7607533557309/

if you have time, sit back and watch the slideshow - i got some great shot of Webber as he crashed underneath me: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hafid/s...33557309/show/

blog

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                        If you need help, it would be my pleasure!
                        Give up the Oslo DO for this??? And 9V-JKL too, oh the agony...

Comment

F1 is more important

What I'm really looking forward to is how Kimi is going to perform against Michael. Kimi must surely raise his game

Comment

If any of you don't mind the Mercure, we've got a Corp rate of S$206 for the F1 weekend (brekkies and internet inclusive). Let me know

Comment

The most cynical, snidey and underhand driver in the history of F1 is returning. Hurrah.

I wonder if he'll deliberately run anyone of the track again. Apparently you can already bet on it with some bookies.

Comment

Working...
                              X