This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A350 View Post
    Hea, dont look at me like that, i in one of the better class and this trip was paid by my part time job

Hate to say it...but with some bad grammar and spellings as seen in some of your posts, I dread to think of the standards of the other students in the 'lower' class.

Time to hit your books young man
    Last edited by SQ LPP; 24 February 2008, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
      Hey A350 you know you can tell us a lot but until I don't see the pics of LX F with you friends in it and yourself I simply can't belief it. So LX seated you in F on the A340 where there are only 8 seats. You know LX would first of all upgrade the HON's but never never never put teenagers in there. LX is really conservative. And they didn't upgrade the teacher who has to look after you by law? You said that there were 12 of you who flew on the LX flight. And they seated you 4 in F while the others were seated in Y. WITHOUT A TEACHER! I am sorry but I don't belief it. I am SEN and on my schooltrip, which was also on LX, I tried to make an upgrade to C, as the school booked it but the teacher didn't allow it as he is responsible for me .
      If you provide adequate proves, I am ok with changing my mind but until then I don't belief that story.

greetings from NYC
      hon2
      Thanks for the first hand experience on the school trip! And how is NY?

Comment

Playing catchup after absence from SQT so have only just seen this thread, but like others I'm looking forward to seeing the OP's photos,.....after the class presentation of course

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
          Playing catchup after absence from SQT so have only just seen this thread, but like others I'm looking forward to seeing the OP's photos,.....after the class presentation of course

Nickbot
          , the problem is that it is not a class presentation but a school presentation...

Guys, help me, i afraid i may have stage fright!

Comment

I'm sure you'll make it

I mean, what can go wrong? Your marks won't get better from being afraid! Ignore that feeling in your stomach, get out there and let us see the pics
            Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

NY is really nice but I'am already back. Just arrived in VIE after an uneventful SQ F flight. BTW I really should not visit the VCH before flying F. I wasn't able to eat anything except the caviar onboard but anyway.
              You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

If you provide adequate proves, I am ok with changing my mind but until then I don't belief that story.

hon2
                Concur with that.
                The least he could do is to scan the boarding pass and post it online.

Then again, what's the benefit of cooking up a story on SQTalk ?? This is not The New Paper, where at least you get some media coverage !!

Comment

Nickbot
                  , the problem is that it is not a class presentation but a school presentation...

If i may say...you have a sadistic school...making the students and teachers go away for a school trip....missing reunion and lunar new year and not forgetting your ang paos...

Comment

NY is really nice but I'am already back. Just arrived in VIE after an uneventful SQ F flight. BTW I really should not visit the VCH before flying F. I wasn't able to eat anything except the caviar onboard but anyway.

So you know next time what to do!
                    BTW, since you are young and can not eat on board after lounging at VS CH, at least now I know that someone who was disappointed flying SQ F JFK-FRA for lacking in food and snack, he/she might really have a huge appetite.

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                      If i may say...you have a sadistic school...making the students and teachers go away for a school trip....missing reunion and lunar new year and not forgetting your ang paos...
                      Well, I don't think his angpaos would be enough for that "wonderful" experience on LX-F

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                        Actually, we left on day 3 of the lunar new year. we only visited Bern, the alps and Zürich

Comment

Originally posted by acey View Post
                          Concur with that.
                          The least he could do is to scan the boarding pass and post it online.

Then again, what's the benefit of cooking up a story on SQTalk ?? This is not The New Paper, where at least you get some media coverage !!
                          i gave my boarding pass to my friend so he can keep (he say that he need it for his CCA collector badge.)

IMO, it looks like a CX pass with a little of QF formating

Comment

i gave my boarding pass to my friend so he can keep (he say that he need it for his CCA collector badge.)
                            How very nice of you!

Surely you could borrow it just for a quick scan, for the benefit of SQTers who are awaiting your TR and photos/scans with bated breath?
                            IMO, it looks like a CX pass with a little of QF formating
                            I'm afraid I'm not as artistically inclined as you. I've kept many CX BPs and LX BPs. Could you share the scan of your BP so that I can see which visual elements of the BP led to your conclusion? Thanks in advance. (I understand the need to smudge your name for anonymity's sake, but I also like keeping track of the gates LX decide to use -- for my own edification, you see -- so if you could keep that part of the BP [including the date] un-smudged, that would be great.)
                            Last edited by jjpb3; 26 February 2008, 07:42 PM.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Actually, we left on day 3 of the lunar new year. we only visited Bern, the alps and Zürich
                              Must be nice

How many days trip was that?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
                                Must be nice

How many days trip was that?

8 days, if you count the flight time

Comment

Working...
                                X