Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news guys... i not able to post the pics till next week coz the school only allow us to post the pics AFTER we do our school presentation

dont worry, i got my friend pics too so there will be bout 20 pics

Comment

Originally posted by A350 View Post
      Sad news guys... i not able to post the pics till next week coz the school only allow us to post the pics AFTER we do our school presentation

Isn't that a shame, i was waiting with bated breath.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        Isn't that a shame,
        Ain't that the truth....

Comment

Oh dear. Just make sure nothing happens to that camera and those shots in the mean time. We'd hate you to come on next week and tell us they've gone missing, as that would be most disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Oh dear. Just make sure nothing happens to that camera and those shots in the mean time. We'd hate you to come on next week and tell us they've gone missing, as that would be most disappointing.

Comment

Yes, I am sure there must be lots of presentation and homework after the School Field Trip to Switzerland during the month of February

Comment

Yup... all the sadistic teachers... After 2 weeks of no school, my homework is about 60 cm tall?

Comment

Yup... all the sadistic teachers... After 2 weeks of no school, my homework is about 60 cm tall?
                  I think you should focus on clearing the 60cm of homework, than to spend time posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                    I think you should focus on clearing the 60cm of homework, than to spend time posting here.
                    Like Uncle Jubilee777 says - more time on homework = better results = better JC and uni = better job = more opportunity to travel in real paid J/F.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      real
                      As opposed to? Unreal?

Comment

tks... now my homework is 45cm tall

Comment

More tall tales ? I know Singaporeans are known for being very academic (muggers ) but 45cm ?!?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            Like Uncle Jubilee777 says - more time on homework = better results = better JC and uni = better job = more opportunity to travel in real paid J/F.
                            Hea, dont look at me like that, i in one of the better class and this trip was paid by my part time job

Comment

Take it easy, mine is about 10 mb in .pdf- documents (plus maths plus physics plus some small/easy stuff)
                              Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Hey A350 you know you can tell us a lot but until I don't see the pics of LX F with you friends in it and yourself I simply can't belief it. So LX seated you in F on the A340 where there are only 8 seats. You know LX would first of all upgrade the HON's but never never never put teenagers in there. LX is really conservative. And they didn't upgrade the teacher who has to look after you by law? You said that there were 12 of you who flew on the LX flight. And they seated you 4 in F while the others were seated in Y. WITHOUT A TEACHER! I am sorry but I don't belief it. I am SEN and on my schooltrip, which was also on LX, I tried to make an upgrade to C, as the school booked it but the teacher didn't allow it as he is responsible for me .
                                If you provide adequate proves, I am ok with changing my mind but until then I don't belief that story.

greetings from NYC
                                hon2
                                You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X