Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Considerate and Showing Courtesy for Lounge Meets

Dear SQTalkers:

I understand that this is the on-line community. The lounge meet has helped us to meet each others in real world. It has helped others who happened did not have lounge access to be able to have a look or to wait for the flight in better comfort. And yes, in the past years, I have met many flyers through the lounge meets or the gathering. I am thankful to all those whom I have met.

In a few occasions, there were times when PM exchanged, and we agreed to meet. And the person did not show up at all. To add to the injury, no news at all what's going on afterwards. In this kind of situation, would you be more considerate please? Would you please have a courtesy to at least giving a note or to say sorry for unable to make it? Or, any white lies would do.

Hopefully, with everyone of us being considerate and being courteous, it will bring the courage for other flyers to post their lounge visits.

Happy flying!
    Safe travel.

Yes agreed, please show some basic courtesy to each other.

And if you do have the good fortune to have a lounge meet with Mr SQ LPP himself, turn up, ok ? You won't regret it !
    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
      Yes agreed, please show some basic courtesy to each other.

And if you do have the good fortune to have a lounge meet with Mr SQ LPP himself, turn up, ok ? You won't regret it !
      Not just the lounge! It is a pleasure to meet SQ LPP (and many other SQTalkers) anywhere!

Comment

Basic courtesy has been lacking....

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread.

Comment

Totally agreed !

I'm no "frequent" flyer, so no chance for me to get into any lounges..
          Everytime I fly, can't seem to find anyone who has access into the lounges to tag along..

So for those who have the chance to experience the lounge (of which i unfortunately have not), take this opportunity seriously !
          Even if you really can't make it, please do inform the person who had made it possible for you..

Comment

Working...
          X