Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh! mumbai! Bangkok! I'm going there tonight. In fact, i go there every night almost. Sometimes I get to squeeze in a side trip to London too!

Comment

Originally posted by A350 View Post
      BTW, i wont be online for the next 2 weeks as i be going to mumbai and bangkok. so, pls don't ask for trip reports
      Hope the trips to Mumbai and Bangkok over the next 2 weeks don't interfere with preparations for your school presentation Still, warmer weather is more camera friendly (oooh, but then there's the humidity to think about...)

Comment

Don't ask me, it is my dad's one. (so you guys can imagine what happened when i returned the cam to him)

BTW, i wont be online for the next 2 weeks as i be going to mumbai and bangkok. so, pls don't ask for trip reports

I know I shouldn't.... but my nephew is begging me to ask you which school you go to .

He wants to transfer to your school...knowing that you had 2 weeks of holidays in Feb and another 2 weeks in Mar

Enjoy Mumbai!!

Do tell us about it soon.

Comment

11.06 AM? oh... i was at bangkok airport for the TG flight to ZRH on Y class. (because SQ flight was too early for all of us!) Connexion by Boeing was removed long ago

hope this solve all your problems. BTW LX do not have Boeing planes
          What time did the TG flight depart for Zurich on the 9th February? No privileges on TG and you have to fly Y and you didn't ask for a UG?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Ooh! mumbai! Bangkok! I'm going there tonight. In fact, i go there every night almost. Sometimes I get to squeeze in a side trip to London too!
            Ah Bangkok....I'm in transit at BKK right now, waiting for my flight to FCO and wishing I'd made it into a stopover instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
              Ah Bangkok....I'm in transit at BKK right now, waiting for my flight to FCO and wishing I'd made it into a stopover instead.
              Yes my friend, however, your travel to BKK is real. Unlike mine. I'm just day dreaming. but then..... I think i'm not alone in this you see

Comment

I must remember not to be in the process of drinking Coke (or any other beverages... yes still on meds ) before opening this thread in future.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Ker-ching....

Oh to be a teenager again...
                  Don't generalize that please. I am not much older than him. And if you are a teenager, that isn't a definite sign for inventing and telling non-existent stuff to others.
                  You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
                    And if you are a teenager, that isn't a definite sign for inventing and telling non-existent stuff to others.
                    You mean A350 has been telling non-existent stuff ?

Comment

Don't ask me, it is my dad's one. (so you guys can imagine what happened when i returned the cam to him)

Oh dear...another school field trip?

Comment

11.06 AM? oh... i was at bangkok airport for the TG flight to ZRH on Y class. (because SQ flight was too early for all of us!) Connexion by Boeing was removed long ago

hope this solve all your problems. BTW LX do not have Boeing planes
                        I have tried the SIN-ZRH flight on SQ 2 years ago....midnite flight if I am not wrong....too early or is it too late for kids like u?

Comment

Where's the theme music?

Comment

gosh though some posts are a bit mean ... this thread just made my day. Thanks SQflyergirl for the great detective work and making me spill my evening tea as I had to laugh so hard ...
                            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                              gosh though some posts are a bit mean ... this thread just made my day. Thanks SQflyergirl for the great detective work and making me spill my evening tea as I had to laugh so hard ...
                              And on that happy note, our fairy tale comes to an end.

THE END

jjpb3
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                              X