I think I love Swiss too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQFAN
    Now that I'm back in the UK after my brief trip to ICN.....You're very perceptive about the AVN. Never been to one so I thought, what the heck.

Are you serious? I'm game if you're game. I'll book my tix.

Details : JAN 8-11, 2009
    SANDS EXPO CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NV

Do you want arrange a Do around that time as well?

So far, there's 55 pages of 'exhibitors' that we can go visit. Heh heh heh
    Hahahaha That's right...you're in the USA during that time. You know, I don't really decide on going until December as my schedule is quite insane. Let me make some calls after July 4th and see if I can solidify some plans...

It is quite a blast.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Well you guys can start the new thread in Community Forum for the DO. And we just have to keep track to make sure bumping them up! You! Yes, you SQFAN! And yeah, HUGE AL! Push it up! Don't cover it up. If not, I will spank you! Whip you!
      Last edited by SQ LPP; 2 July 2008, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Sorry to be deviating from this thong-tight kinky DO discussion , but I just took LX 183 in Y, SIN-BKK. For a short flight it was a great flight and a great deal. Love the European flair on Swiss and would definitely consider them for future flights.
        Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

They are nice in Business too.

So, was it the fried rice or fried noodles in Economy today?

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            Hahahaha That's right...you're in the USA during that time. You know, I don't really decide on going until December as my schedule is quite insane. Let me make some calls after July 4th and see if I can solidify some plans...

It is quite a blast.
            Oh I did not know that SQFAN has already planned to be in the US! Hmm ...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Oh I did not know that SQFAN has already planned to be in the US! Hmm ...
              My bad. I actually got that a bit confused. Excuse: I was hung over. Apologies...
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                My bad. I actually got that a bit confused. Excuse: I was hung over. Apologies...
                I thought you never have had hunk over?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  I thought you never have had hunk over?
                  VERY VERY true, you cheeky little man...
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Which airlines?

Hope experts here can help answering my question here. Which airlines are serving Nespresso in premium cabin? SQ? CX? QF?
                    Thanks in advance.

Comment

One of the more interesting threads...

We might have a ZRH DO in Feb. kyo+ would be organizing it.

You could have Nespresso with us then, AC Flyer?

Comment

Working...
                      X