"For memory"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[placeholder]
    Last edited by N_Architect; 8 October 2008, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Love Greece it's beaches nightlife food and FRAPE brings back great memories keep up the great work Architect love the pictures,as a second generation greek/aus living in oz i try to go back to greece at least 1 every two years with my wife and 3 kids anyway have a FRAPE for me to good luck

Comment

Post #9 updated. No pics this time, just words... Let me know what you think...

I'll try to post the pics from IST soonest possible, they're up but photobucket is down at the moment for maintenance. It's better to post so that all of you can enjoy rather than waiting till I do the 'full' write-up.

So I'll do a 'kapitan'-style report for the IST part at least, with more pics than words (haha, he'll be laughing when he reads this... ).

Comment

this .... is .... different. actually, i am pretty much speechless
          Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Cancel the black label mag subscription - seems Sqtalk has taken an unexpected turn!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
              this .... is .... different. actually, i am pretty much speechless
              True, Flo, different experiences indeed... (that many may also have had but few may be willing to really talk about.)

Originally posted by rodders View Post
              Cancel the black label mag subscription - seems Sqtalk has taken an unexpected turn!!!!
              Hahahaha, that was a good one.

(...and I've still only told you guys a very small part of what happened all these nights in Budapest....)
              Last edited by N_Architect; 7 October 2008, 08:21 PM.

Comment

N Architect I award you the first prize for the most interesting trip report ever filed on any travel related web site from the beginning of time to date.

Also if someone knows of one that is shall we say more detailed, don't tell me about it.

Comment

Posts #4 & #5 now also updated.
                  Last edited by N_Architect; 8 October 2008, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Wow..

I especially like how the pics match the story..

Comment

Posts #6 to #11 now updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        Wow..

I especially like how the pics match the story..
                        Yep - the box of tissues in post one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rodders View Post
                          Yep - the box of tissues in post one!!!
                          Hahahaha, nice one again (this guy's got a great sense of humor...)
                          No, the tissues box is still part of my living room...

Actually, taking the opportunity now that you're referring to the 1st picture, it was the handkerchief I gave to a girl I felt sparks for, after pouring quite a bit of my Acqua di Parma perfume on it.

"For memory...", as the very energetic Italian girl had told me few days earlier, when she took off her purse a 200HOF bank note and sprayed it wet with her perfume before giving it to me...

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                            Three models traveling in the J cabin, two of them are really gorgeous, half Asian origin.
                            OK, being the top shutterbug here, I would have expected YOU to have some snapshots of them.

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                            "For memory...", as the very energetic Italian girl had told me few days earlier, when she took off her purse a 200HOF bank note and sprayed it wet with her perfume before giving it to me...
                            Is it me or is there no picture of her yet?
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Yes, HUGE AL, I’d love not to disappoint you, but as you may well know I don't take pictures of people like this in the aircraft cabin, in the airport during transit, or anywhere else. To be particularly honest, I don't like it at all, and this is the reason I have never done it and never will.
                              Last edited by N_Architect; 25 January 2010, 05:32 AM. Reason: Removed text

Comment

OK, I think my post was taken WAAAAAAAAAY to seriously. Nothing was ever meant to be implied; no character assassinatiion intended.

Others who know me here can attest to my humor -- as well as my lack of fear.

If you're noticing from afar...or even being slightly casual, I don't think most on this board (or in our friendly circles) would ever "document" it or show others for entertainment value. That's creepy. But then again, so is "observing" for more than 3 seconds without acting one way or the other (approach, or sulk and let it go).

That said, I (and many others on here) happily post pics of friendlier acquaintances AFTER RECEIVING THEIR CONSENT TO DO SO and ONLY under this condition. Respect for others is one of the highest personal traits one can have. On this, I think we can agree.

My apologies to the group for unintentionally taking this waaaaaaay OT.
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X