SQFlyergirl's 77W New J pictorial report - SIN-CDG 8 DEC 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shortfinals
    The way things are going, i will NEVER get the chance to fly the 77W...
    Remember, the glass is not half-empty or half-full. It's always full*.

*It's always refilled by the lovely SQ ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
      Remember, the glass is not half-empty or half-full. It's always full*.

*It's always refilled by the lovely SQ ladies.
      No, to be honest, i TRULY TRULY think he'll never fly the 77W....ever....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        No, to be honest, i TRULY TRULY think he'll never fly the 77W....ever....
        ... says she with thumb firmly pressed on the indentation on top of shortfinals' head. Poor guy!

Comment

Yay!! Business Class review at last. Thanks SQFG. Can't wait for my 21 Dec Inaugural SQ377 on J. I'm going to see if its as good or better than VS Upper Class (which I think is the best business class) - might get lynched on here seeing the number of SQ - uh- fans here

Comment

Originally posted by Cossie View Post
            Yay!! Business Class review at last. Thanks SQFG. Can't wait for my 21 Dec Inaugural SQ377 on J. I'm going to see if its as good or better than VS Upper Class (which I think is the best business class) - might get lynched on here seeing the number of SQ - uh- fans here
            I loved the design on the VS upper class, very pleasing to the eyes. The J on the SQ773ER is a bit boxy for my liking! I'm not entirely sure the Xmas deco was really needed, somehow makes the place a bit...too festive??

However, I SO SO love the seats, so wide you can have some chatting session onboard over a cup of coffee with a mate! Brilliant!

Thanks SQflyergirl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
              I loved the design on the VS upper class, very pleasing to the eyes. The J on the SQ773ER is a bit boxy for my liking!
              Hey that's what I said!

Originally posted by globetrekker84
              Anywho...I've been staring at the J pictures, and I've realized something that's really starting to irk me. How come the F seats have all these shapes and contours, while the J seats are so linear and almost too boxy? Just seems too cold of a design.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                Hey that's what I said!
                lol well, we are on the same frequency! These new boxy designs reminds me of bento sets

Comment

Some pics i hadn't uploaded before:

Last edited by SQflyergirl; 11 January 2007, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I'm curious why they didn't make the bulkhead bed all the way across at the front but 'corner' it off. Was there no space when in the upright position?
                    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 11 January 2007, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      I'm curious why they didn't make the bulkhead bed all the way across at the front but 'corner' it off. Was there no space when in the upright position?
                      If you see the picture carefully, the flip seat doesn't connect to the footwell properly. So when I slept, I felt a bit of a non-sturdy area for my feet. I must say it's a bit clumsy design. But it was okay for the F since there is a good bedding pad used.

Note: Perhaps I did not have enough Piper while taking this J seat?

Comment

Working...
                      X