No announcement yet.

Christmas travel plans ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure - let's PM each other as it gets nearer.

Comment

for me, will be in HKG from 19th until the after the New Year.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, wenkroy2.

Sounds like a HKG do is in the works?
        Not that I can attend it...
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          Sounds like a HKG do is in the works?
          Not that I can attend it...
          I just got an e-mail from a friend saying that HK will be pumping over the New Year period.

Are you sure we can't tempt you to pop over for a day or so after turkey and pudding with the folks ? Just think of L*F!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            I just got an e-mail from a friend saying that HK will be pumping over the New Year period.

Are you sure we can't tempt you to pop over for a day or so after turkey and pudding with the folks ? Just think of L*F!
            Travel budget has been exhausted...
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I'll be in quite a diverse range places during the December-January Break.

PER-SIN-LAX-MEX-LAX-JFK-IAD-SFO-LAX-SIN-SGN-HKG-HAN-LPQ-HAN-SGN-SIN-PER.

Eagerly Anticipating it.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post

Looks like more and more ppl are coming by HKG during that period

Yup...think of LKF and the roast goose at Yung Kee.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                  Looks like more and more ppl are coming by HKG during that period
                  And more so.....My extended family is also thinking of a trip there. They're thinking of either a Korea tour or Free&Easy in HKG. We're gonna keep you busy

Comment

anybody in SYD who wants to meet up or so on NYE (i think i'd be in syd from 26 dec to 3 jan)? i'd be traveling alone and i know nobody in Sydney, so I'm afraid it will be a bit boring as going for a beer on my own clearly isn't a thought i want to complete.
                    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                      anybody in SYD who wants to meet up or so on NYE (i think i'd be in syd from 26 dec to 3 jan)? i'd be traveling alone and i know nobody in Sydney, so I'm afraid it will be a bit boring as going for a beer on my own clearly isn't a thought i want to complete.
                      Should be okay to meet up. I'll be there too.

Comment

so I'm afraid it will be a bit boring as going for a beer on my own clearly isn't a thought i want to complete.
                        Welcome to the 'glamorous' world of business travel...

In fairness NYE is a bit different to other days of the year but it still gets boring after a while.

Comment

I may be there as well, as my parents come for a visit during christmas and new year...

Comment

During the December - January X-mass and New Year:

CGK-SIN-LAX-SFO-LAS-OKC-EWR-IAD-YYZ-YVR-ICN-SIN-DPS-CGK

Pretty full and depressing right...

Comment

Hmmm....my xmas and new year itinerary is looking like this:

DTW-LAX-NRT-SIN-BOM-GOI-BOM-FRA-DFW-DTW
                              NW and SQ in C, LH and AA in F. Not too bad.
                              Stops in LAX, SIN and GOI.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                                Looking forward to trying the new Pen in Tokyo.
                                Outstanding. You'll have to let us know via a TR. I toured the property over a year ago during the construction but will stay away until the hype dies down...probably until 2008...
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X