No announcement yet.

Season's Greetings & Best Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AKL-LHR on Christmas Day in Suites/First, then back to BKK and on to USM for a tough week at the IC Koh Samui, then home mid-Jan. Flights back from UK are in TG J.

Merry Xmas to all

Comment

All the best everyone, wherever you are and whatever you are doing. I am pleased to say that for the third or fourth year running my last flight of the year was SIN-MAN in SQ First, something I sadly wont be doing again...

I am even more pleased to say I am going nowhere for the next few weeks (I hope..) and can try and enjoy the festive season at home.

Safe travels and Merry Christmas

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best wishes to one and all, and especially to MAN Flyer, StarG, and everyone who joined the 10th anniversary get together in Singapore!

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all SQTalkers wherever you are!

Have a wonderful and safe holiday season with your family and in your travels. As always, may you be blessed with more op-ups in the new year.
          Last edited by SQGamespeed; 12 January 2017, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year!

Be safe, wherever you are and may 2017 be a better year!
            Last edited by Pinkfloyd; 31 December 2016, 04:35 PM.
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

merry christmas everybody

and a happy new year to all

Comment

Happiness is when you go home for the holidays and see that your parents have a closet full of SQ and CX pajamas.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will be popping corks on New Year's!!
                HUGE AL

Comment

How quickly 2018 has gone by...

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best wishes for 2019!

Comment

Merry Christmas and a safe and peaceful New Year to one and all!
                    Bong Natal!
                    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Safe trips and flights.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to all, wherever you may be! Safe travels in the coming year, and may you be blessed with lots of op-ups!

Comment

Season's Greetings and Happy Holidays to everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hoping everyone had a good 2018 but if not, hoping for a great and prosperous 2019 for all of you.

Comment

All the very best to everyone for the festive season, and safe travels to those of you who are on the road. My travel is over for this year, thankfully. I am probably going to get around a month without getting on a plane.

Starts again early next year though....

Comment

A very merry Christmas to those celebrating and a safe and happy new year to one and all! May 2020 be a much better year than 2019!!

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone! Enjoy the festive season!

Comment

Working...
                                X