No announcement yet.

happy birthday Kyo+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had an awesome birthday over the weekend, and had the privilege of celebrating by birthday on TG's 388 with the esteemed SQflyergirl, Dent@SUB, feb01mel, *special someone* and of course, Mrs Kyo+ coming back in on TG409 this past Sunday. A day that will live on in infamy.

*DEEP BREATH*

SilverChris: Thank you, it was good to finally meet you!

MAN Flyer: Is that a challenge? I'll be there next weekend (although not staying at SGS, I don't think)

B727: Khop khun khap! TG and SQ seems to rakk, but not much Wuv from the W... more on that later, thanks for the reminder!

CarbonMan: Thank you, hope we can finally meet one day soon!

Singapore Sling: Thank you for your wish!

SIA5390: Thanks, happy spotting!

nickbot: It takes a birthday thread to get you posting again! MoTR please!

kapitan: Think I ate it...

LOWJHG: Only op-upped into first row of J, thanks to a certain someone pulling strings! Happy chappy!

9V-JKL: Thank you and happy flying with your family!

HUGE AL: Thanks and having a HUGE one this side of the world

slacker: Many thanks!

milehighj: The best ones are with friends, of course! Grazi!

Desert Traveller: Thanks, let's meet in Stuttgart one day. Or failing that, Shenyang... haha

StarG: Thank you my friend, although our paths haven't crossed too often recently, I hope you're doing well and wish you and your family all the very best!

SilverChris: Thank you, it was good to finally meet you!

MAN Flyer: Is that a challenge? I'll be there next weekend (although not staying at SGS, I don't think)

B727: Khop khun khap! TG and SQ seems to rakk, but not much Wuv from the W... more on that later, thanks for the reminder!

Singapore Sling: Thank you for your wish!

SIA5390: Thanks, happy spotting!

nickbot: It takes a birthday thread to get you posting again! MoTR please!

kapitan: Think I ate it...

LOWJHG: Only op-upped into first row of J, thanks to a certain someone pulling strings! Happy chappy!

9V-JKL: Thank you and happy flying with your family!

HUGE AL: Thanks and having a HUGE one this side of the world

slacker: Many thanks!

milehighj: The best ones are with friends, of course! Grazi!

Desert Traveller: Thanks, let's meet in Stuttgart one day. Or failing that, Shenyang... haha

SQJunkie: Thanks! Starting to develop more of an affinity for the DP, actually (worry not, Krug's still good!)

egondo: Cheers mate, thanks!

9V-SIA: Thanks - hope all is going well with you and that BCN continues to be served well by SQ for your sake!

Aulia Harun: Wow, thank you! Haven't seen you lately, how have you been? Busy I bet!

SQFM: Thanks!++

*there, now I can breath again*

Comment

• Am sorry to interrupt but Kyo and Kyo+ am still thinking what is the difference ;-)
      can someone clarify please ?

Anyway Kyo.. Happy Belated Birthday .. do contact me if you are visiting Jakarta

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        *DEEP BREATH*
        *there, now I can breath again*
        Understand as some of us got thanked twice!

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
        Am sorry to interrupt but Kyo and Kyo+ am still thinking what is the difference ;-)
        can someone clarify please ?
        Search and ye shall receive:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6492
        HUGE AL

Comment

Indeed! It would be my privilege.

Comment

Aulia Harun: Wow, thank you! Haven't seen you lately, how have you been? Busy I bet!
            You're welcome Kyo! I think it's been almost a year since my last post on SQT, but I continue to lurk around to try to keep up! Yes, I've been quite busy with university life and it is consuming me! I have a few Trip Reports lined up, but I hate to make promises of when I will get them up on here as I still don't know when I can get them done, procrastination has carried on from my studies to my TRs, what can I say?!
            Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

• Major belated birthday greetings Kyo++++++++!!!!
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
              X