Economy meals on A380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economy meals on A380

I am about to make my first flight with Singapore airlines later this year flying London to Singapore Economy on the upper deck of the A380. It is an overnight flight departing London 22.05 and I was wondering what meals and what would they consist ofwe would recieve and approx when are they served. Really looking forward to the flight as booked the preffered seats we wanted.

Originally posted by delt1c View Post
    I am about to make my first flight with Singapore airlines later this year flying London to Singapore Economy on the upper deck of the A380. It is an overnight flight departing London 22.05 and I was wondering what meals and what would they consist ofwe would recieve and approx when are they served. Really looking forward to the flight as booked the preffered seats we wanted.
    You can expect to be served dinner 1-2 hours after departure and breakfast 1-2 hours before arrival. At least that will leave you about 8 hours in between for some shuteye!

Comment

If you order a special meal you will likely be served first, allowing you more time to sleep, if you wish.

Comment

I guess you re on SQ 321. Here is a sample of what is being served on the LHR-SIN flights. Note that this is SQ 317 which leaves in the late morning (so it is lunch and breakfast as opposed to dinner and breakfast) but the menu's should not be too different for you flight. Also not that this was updated in October 2009. There is a thread about Y meals on SQ but SQ 321 is not listed.

SQ317: London to Singapore (Oct 2009)

Lunch

Appetiser
        Marinated shrimp with greek style pasta salad

Main Course
        Roast beef served with grainy mustard sauce, roasted vegetables and lyonnaise potato

or

Braised sesame flavoured chicken served with selected vegetables and steamed rice

or

Mughalai style mutton curry with mixed vegetables and Kashmiri rice

Cheese
        Cheese and crackers

Dessert
        Ice cream

from the bakery
        Roll and butter

Hot beverages
        Coffee - Tea

Breakfast

Fruit
        Fruit appetizer

Light starter
        Fruit yoghurt

Wholesome beginnings

Braised egg noodles with chicken, mushroom and onion

or

Herb omelette with bacon, tomato and roast potatoes

from the bakery
        Breakfast roll
        Butter - Fruit preserve

Hot beverages
        Coffee - Tea
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
        X