No announcement yet.

[NRT] ANA / Star Gold Lounge at T1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in this lounge earlier this week before my SQ11. I think the timing of SQ11 coincides with a couple of CA departures, so there were several Chinese in the lounge as well.

Food options were very limited. The dedicated noodle bar now serves curry rice too, though the noodle options were much better in terms of taste.

There is another ANA Lounge near gates 50-59 where most NH flights depart from, not sure if SQ passengers are allowed to use that lounge.

SQ typically departs from gates 40+ which is very close to this lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ319 View Post
      Was in this lounge earlier this week before my SQ11. I think the timing of SQ11 coincides with a couple of CA departures, so there were several Chinese in the lounge as well.

Food options were very limited. The dedicated noodle bar now serves curry rice too, though the noodle options were much better in terms of taste.

There is another ANA Lounge near gates 50-59 where most NH flights depart from, not sure if SQ passengers are allowed to use that lounge.

SQ typically departs from gates 40+ which is very close to this lounge.
      Yes, that NH lounge is also accessible. The lounge receptionist gently reminded me that there is a nearer lounge to the gate, but I was there just to see how it is like anyway.

Comment

NRT ANA J Showers

Are there plenty of showers in the ANA NRT J Lounge?

I'm assuming KFEG can access this lounge in Economy?

I've been through the ANA F lounge in HND where they take down your boarding pass and put you on a queue. Does this happen in NRT J lounge? Or is it just a manual queue

Comment

Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
          Are there plenty of showers in the ANA NRT J Lounge?
          About 5 to 8 shower rooms. There are also two ANA lounges at NRT T1.

I'm assuming KFEG can access this lounge in Economy?
          Yes, KFEG flying on any *A departing flight from NRT.

I've been through the ANA F lounge in HND where they take down your boarding pass and put you on a queue. Does this happen in NRT J lounge? Or is it just a manual queue
          Same system, but I've never had to queue for the shower at the J lounge. (I'm usually on UA or ANA though).

Comment

Working...
          X