No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday KeithMEL !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you SQJunkie, SQflyergirl, Dent@SUB, milehighj, Kyo, HUGE AL, UMD, Pinkfloyd, Lobster, Singapore Sling, Savage25, lee_apromise, StarG, N_Architect and jhm for the very kind birthday greetings. It was a fab weekend spent in Tasmania with the OH, lots of pinot noir tasting, Moo Brew, pepperberry gin, and spas.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Birthday blessings to you! And many many happy returns!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        ...and spas.
        hahahahaha I thought you said, "spats" for a second there...

"What was the name of that damn place???"
        HUGE AL

Comment

A belated happy birthday Keith, trust you and the OH enjoyed yourselves! Love that Moo Brew!

Comment

Is this Moo Brew a new thing in Tassie? Spent about 5 years studying in LST but never heard of it.
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Blissful Hatchday!

Comment

Thank you jammed, Gunnar Smithsen and 9V-JKL.

@Pinkfloyd: I am not sure. It's brewed by a winery (Moorilla) near Hobart. I came across it in Melbourne whilst shopping to replenish the grog cupboard at a bottle shop in St Kilda a couple of years ago but it's not all that common outside TAS yet. I love the pale ale - tastes quite similar to James Squire Golden Ale.
                Last edited by KeithMEL; 4 October 2010, 11:39 AM.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Late to the party! Happy Birthday, KeithMEL.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                    Thank you jammed, Gunnar Smithsen and 9V-JKL.

@Pinkfloyd: I am not sure. It's brewed by a winery (Moorilla) near Hobart. I came across it in Melbourne whilst shopping to replenish the grog cupboard at a bottle shop in St Kilda a couple of years ago but it's not all that common outside TAS yet. I love the pale ale - tastes quite similar to James Squire Golden Ale.
                    Will look out for it the next time I am in Oz as I am a big fan of James Squire!
                    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Moo brew is delicious! The brewery is simply an offshoot to the winery... sort of a hobby to those boys. Even the bottles are shaped like mini wine bottles! I used to buy it at the beer guy at South Melbourne Market.

Happy Birthday!
                      blog

Comment

Sorry for the tardy greetings, KeithMEL.

Sounds like it was a fun day all around. Belated wishes for a Happy Birthday!
                        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Belated best wishes for a great birthday KeithMEL

Comment

Thanks heaps TerryK, haf, jjpb3 and nickbot.

Comment

Sorry for another late arrival, Keith, but best wishes etc.

We must have a drink before your next one mate!.

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                              Spent about 5 years studying in LST but never heard of it.
                              I've been to LST 5 or 6 times now and never for more than 5 hours.....

Comment

Thanks MAN Flyer! Yep, drink way overdue!

Comment

Working...
                                X