Waitlist mileage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waitlist mileage

I intend to book a pair of J Saver and waitlist a pair of Suites Saver. Does the system require another set of 215K (before discount) mileage in order to waitlist?

Is the taxes & fuel surcharge the same for J Saver and Suites Saver? When I cancel the J Saver booking, besides returning the full refund of J Saver mileages, do they return the taxes & fuel surcharge?

It shouldn't if both are on waitlist. If one is able to confirm immediately, waitlist the one you can't confirm first (Suites, most probably) to ensure most flexiblity.

Not sure if taxes and fuel surcharge are the same, not usually what I look at when I book premium classes. I guess from certain destinations (like LHR), it can differ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Not sure if taxes and fuel surcharge are the same, not usually what I look at when I book premium classes. I guess from certain destinations (like LHR), it can differ.
      I think it does differ for most if not all destinations. There could be exceptions, though I can't think of any offhand.

Comment

Small difference from memory. I changed a couple of J Savers from NRT-SIN to Suites Savers and I think i had to pay $5 extra.

Comment

I've had many changes done without any price difference, in my favour or against. Depends how frequently they change their taxes

Comment

Working...
          X