Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrisFlyer Fees for Change of Route/Cabin/Award Type

Hi,

I am intending to book a pair of Suites Saver ticket and may re-book the tickets to J Saver when the waitlist clear.

May I please check if the fees charged by KF is USD12 under Online change of route, cabin class or award type for tickets issued for flights on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir?

Could such changes be processed online?

Thanks.

Did the opposite last time when I changed a couple of J Savers from SIN-HND to Suites Savers from SIN-NRT instead. Rang up to get the change done as I don't think you can do it online - might just treat it as a cancellation and a new booking and your miles might take a while to get re-deposited. From memory it didn't cost more than $12.. in fact it might have even cost less..

Comment

what is J savers?

Comment

You're better booking a new booking for J saver, and cancel the Suites saver...

Change From Suites saver to J saver:
        -Re-issuance fee USD20
        -the mileage differences / excess mileages won't be refunded. You use Suites saver mileages for the J saver.

Make a new J saver booking:
        -cancellation fee for Suites saver: USD30
        -full refund of the F saver mileages.
        -mileages use is the J saver mileages.

Change of class and cancellation on redeemption can't be done online, must call.

Comment

Originally posted by slepland View Post
          what is J savers?
          They are the cheapest J redemption seats. Click here for SQ's requirements for Saver, Standard and Full rates.

Comment

Thanks all for your prompt reply.

Comment

Working...
            X