Krisflyer have made some changes to their T&C's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisflyer have made some changes to their T&C's

Not sure what they are but they sent a first email last Friday advising of the changes but then had to follow up with another one a day later 'Resent with corrected link'.

I haven't bothered reading them to be honest but it is says something about changes to the Privacy Policy. It also informs you with a pop-up box when you log on.

Have not found time to read them either. Heh I clicked on this thread hoping someone had read and summarized the changes, if there are any that are out of the ordinary.

Comment

I started to browse but fell asleep, it was so boring. Anyway - from what I briefly gather, from the 01st of July, Singapore institutes the wide-reaching Personal Data Protection Act. Something along the lines of any company holding personal particulars of the public (I think) having to ask for permission, or at least notify account holders that they need their permission for ongoing e-mails/marketing campaigns.

It's not only SQ-related and there's far more info here which I haven't bothered to go through

Comment

Working...
      X