Clear All

• VN - SGN-SIN - May 2016 - Dinner - VOML

Comment

• CX - SIN-HKG - Aug 2016 - Dinner - VOML

Starter with salad and dessert

Main Course

Comment

• Originally posted by j.lin View Post
        Probably book the cook would be a better choice. There is a lot more vegetarian options from Singapore featuring healthy options.
        I finally got around to make that booking, and that too for Jun 2017. Settled for SQ 328 & 327 (Munich).

These last few months though I've taken my regime up a notch. I decided to totally cut out refined sugar and starchy feeds (bread, rice etc).

So now I'm considering these special meals. Thinking of, in this order:
        - Non-Carbohydate Meal (NCBHD)
        - Fat Free Meal (FFMLM)
        - Vegetarian Vegan Meal (VGML)
        - Fruit Platter (FPML)

Can't quite make my mind up

Comment

• Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
          I finally got around to make that booking, and that too for Jun 2017. Settled for SQ 328 & 327 (Munich).

These last few months though I've taken my regime up a notch. I decided to totally cut out refined sugar and starchy feeds (bread, rice etc).

So now I'm considering these special meals. Thinking of, in this order:
          - Non-Carbohydate Meal (NCBHD)
          - Fat Free Meal (FFMLM)
          - Vegetarian Vegan Meal (VGML)
          - Fruit Platter (FPML)

Can't quite make my mind up
          Happy new year! Just wondering whats the reason behind total cut off sugar and starchy feeds? If it is purely for a normal diet reason then let this be the "cheat" meal ya. Life is short.

Comment

• CX - HKG-LHR - Aug 2016 - Lunch - VLML

Amuse Bouche

Starter

Soup

Main Course

Dessert

Comment

• CX - HKG-LHR - Aug 2016 - Afternoon Tea

Comment

• CX - HKG-LHR - Aug 2016 - Dinner - VOML

Starter

Main Course

Dessert

Comment

• SQ - SGN - SIN - January 2017 - Dinner - AVML

Comment

• SIN-BKK VGML (Vegetarian Vegan) May 2017

I liked how most of the flavour came from the natural sweetness of the carrot.
                    I reckon some people would find it too bland but it was great for me

Comment

• SQ BKK-SIN VOML (Western Vegetarian / Lacto-Ovo) May 2017

Quite standard as far as SQ breakfasts go but I like that it came with a sizeable portion of greens (its bigger than it looks) and two portions of fruit.

Definitely healthier than the fried rice and noodles offered as the standard option.

Came with bread too. I sent it back as I didn't want any.

Comment

• AVML meal out of LAX?

Any recent experience of Indian veggie meal (AVML) out of LAX (to NRT)? What about VLML out of NRT (to LAX)?

I normally alternate between AVML & VLML and am considering AVML ex LAX and VLML ex NRT for an upcoming trip in J. I don't recall being impressed by the veggie meals ex-NRT in the past...

Comment

• SQ - HKG - SIN 26 Dec 2018 VOML Business Class

Starter: Bread Roll and Broccoli Mushrooms

Main Course: Rice with Luohan Vege

Post-meal Fruit Platter

Comment

• Thanks for your contribution. It has been quite a while since my last post.

Comment

• SQ962 SIN-CGK Y Class Vegetarian Vegan 2 Feb 2019

2019-02-02 SQ962 SIN-CGK VGML served around 4-5pm.

Piping hot vegetable fried rice served with black forest cake.

I wonder if the milk sachet is placed there by mistake by the crew since it is also part of regular meal tray.

Comment

• SQ953 CGK-SIN Y Class Vegetarian Lacto Ovo VLML 8 Feb 2019

2019-02-08 SQ953 CGK-SIN VLML served around 12-1pm.

Baked rice served with vegetable and cheese. Dessert is yoghurt served with berries.

Comment

Working...
                                X