Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conrad Resort for Koh Samui !

Tourism :New Conrad Koh Samui Resort

Hilton Hotels Corporation and Hillcrest Development (Samui) have signed a management agreement for the Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa in Thailand

Koos Klein, president of Hilton Hotels Middle East and Asia Pacific, said the 79 villas and 39 Conrad Residential villas, would be located on a secluded hill overlooking Aow Thai Beach at the southwest tip of the island. Spread over 25 acres, the Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa will offer panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand, outlying islands and the surrounding landscape of lush coconut plantations. Scheduled to open in late 2008, the Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa will be the newest luxury villa property on the popular island

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2006...s_30022306.php

With the Hilton group track record at meeting promised opening times, I'll believe the end of 2008 when I see it.

There's an InterContinental due to open in Koh Samui as well this year or in 2008.

Comment

Lots of movement in Koh Samui. My favourite - the W will make its mark on Koh Samui in late 2008!
      I just hope it won't be as pricey as the W Maldives...

OT: But it looks like the W Bangkok has been shelved.
      Last edited by KeithMEL; 8 January 2007, 09:09 PM.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
      X