Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
    Ouch! I'm guessing for the pax that means sitting through the night in a gate lounge!
    Is SQ really tight with aircraft nowadays?
    visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
      Is SQ really tight with aircraft nowadays?
      Cos it is 787-10. They only have 6 now. So are they going to keep one as spare? Or just deploy n take the risk?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
        Cos it is 787-10. They only have 6 now. So are they going to keep one as spare? Or just deploy n take the risk?
        Can't they swap it with different type of aircraft?
        visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
          Can't they swap it with different type of aircraft?
          Maybe that flight is full (so that mean around 300 Y seats). Don’t think SQ got other aircraft capable of filling this amount of pax in Y except for A380 (which they don’t have spare also).

Actually SCC was on the ground that day. Not sure why they never use it. Maybe it is undergoing some maintainance

Comment

• SQ632|28JUL (SIN-HND) has been re-timed due to Typhoon Jongdari.

STD: 0800
            ETD: 1100

Other flights this morning from Changi Airport to Tokyo-NRT and Tokyo-HND are affected as well:

DL166|28JUL
            SIN-NRT-SEA
            STD: 0545
            ETD: 0945

JL712|28JUL
            SIN-NRT
            STD: 0810
            ETD: 1210
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• SQ321 Left LHR @ 0030 last night.
              I’ll let the SQTalker onboard to share what happened...

Comment

• Indeed.....

I can handle late departure's, sh*t happens when you travel. What is a real PITA is not a single piece of hold baggage is on board due to LHR T2's baggage system breaking down. Again, these things happen but what makes the situation worse is we checked in very early (neither checked luggage or early check in is normal for me but got family in tow...) and were told then it was broke but that they would be taking them over to the satellite themselves and they would definitely be on board. They then handed out letters to people arriving later on saying the baggage wouldn't make it and telling them to repack needed items in hand luggage. If they had told us this we could have done the same....

For the poor buggers on SQ319 they got it even worse as they boarded two hours before us but only left after us and according to the Captain who I have just been chatting with they are about ten minutes behind us. Also sans luggage.

I hope they've got a lot of hold space on todays SQ317....

Comment

• As a Brit, I have to say LHR is an embarrassment. It's like arriving in the third work, and the clowns want to put another runway in.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    Indeed.....

...neither checked luggage or early check in is normal for me but got family in tow...
                    THIS I know WELL...

Hope you go things sorted and everyone has their stuff. Have been through it when Braniff loaded EMPTY containers onto a 747 just prior to their bankruptcy. Not a fun experience.
                    HUGE AL

Comment

• Still haven't got our luggage....

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        Still haven't got our luggage....
                        They better be thinking up a very nice apology gesture. It's their job to deal with LHR and they have four daily flights. You're not a customer they would want to lose...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                          They better be thinking up a very nice apology gesture. It's their job to deal with LHR and they have four daily flights. You're not a customer they would want to lose...
                          1,000,000 krisflyer miles!

Comment

• SQ406|01AUG (SIN-DEL) is delayed and is scheduled to be operated by 9V-SKZ after an aircraft change.

STD: 1710
                            ETD: 1900
                            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• SQ918|01AUG (SIN-MNL) is delayed as 9V-SCC went tech.

STD: 1925|01AUG
                              ETD: 0300|02AUG

Comment

• SQ25 FRA-SIN | 1AUG18 (9V-SKM) took off almost 5 hours late. The plane had arrived from JFK early.

Comment

Working...
                                X