Lifetime travel stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime travel stats?

Does anyone know whether SQ keeps a track in the background of lifetime travel statistics (i.e. total miles flown, travel history etc.) and if any of this is accessible? Even something as simple as lifetime miles earned. Purely from a curiosity perspective.

I noted that the online dashboard for QR Privilege Club shows an overview of lifetime travel stats such as total miles flown, longest flight, number of flights etc. which could give some interesting insights.

I know many keep a manual record of flight stats using third party apps but would be very interesting to see if anything like this is tracked and stored.
    Fly well,
    Travel safe,
    And have a pleasant journey.

Originally posted by SQ747 View Post
    Does anyone know whether SQ keeps a track in the background of lifetime travel statistics (i.e. total miles flown, travel history etc.) and if any of this is accessible? Even something as simple as lifetime miles earned. Purely from a curiosity perspective.

I noted that the online dashboard for QR Privilege Club shows an overview of lifetime travel stats such as total miles flown, longest flight, number of flights etc. which could give some interesting insights.

I know many keep a manual record of flight stats using third party apps but would be very interesting to see if anything like this is tracked and stored.
    It is tracked. Some years back I casually asked for a printout at the SKL SIN - and it didn't have the detailed history, but it had historical miles, etc and it also tracked cumulative PPSV (and prior to that , PPS sectors) as well as highest status obtained in Krisflyer

Don't know if the agent was supposed to give it to me, but she did.

Comment

I would love to see these stats as well! I've not tracked these over the years.

I also wish SQ would use these and track these for some sort of loyalty/status benefit. Of course, given the current precarious business situation SQ and other airlines are in, I suspect this is very low on their list of priorities right now.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
        I also wish SQ would use these and track these for some sort of loyalty/status benefit.
        Agreed! I've thought for a while that it would be great to see lifetime elite miles accrual like a lot of other carriers do. Highly doubt that a lifetime status would ever become a thing with SQ, but benefits for reaching certain lifetime miles would be interesting! (similar concept to Elite Gold Rewards)
        Fly well,
        Travel safe,

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          It is tracked. Some years back I casually asked for a printout at the SKL SIN - and it didn't have the detailed history, but it had historical miles, etc and it also tracked cumulative PPSV (and prior to that , PPS sectors) as well as highest status obtained in Krisflyer

Don't know if the agent was supposed to give it to me, but she did.
          Wow, should give this a quiet try one day..
          Fly well,
          Travel safe,

Comment

Working...
          X