No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SMO ready for her Delivery Flight later today.

Comment

• SQ8895 has been re-timed with an arrival of 1315 LT into SIN. Currently pinging on the ground in TLS.
      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Thank you!

This is my first post although I have been following the forum for some time. I want to use this post to especially thank SQKelvin and 9V-SPL for all your updates on the A350. It has given me a lot of joy and excitement. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent1000 View Post
          This is my first post although I have been following the forum for some time. I want to use this post to especially thank SQKelvin and 9V-SPL for all your updates on the A350. It has given me a lot of joy and excitement. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!
          You're most welcome!

SQKevin has been doing the best job keeping us up to date
          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent1000 View Post
            You are most welcome!

Welcome to SQTalk, Trent1000!

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
              You're most welcome!

SQKevin has been doing the best job keeping us up to date
              Thanks, 9V-SPL. You are also doing a good job keeping us updated not only on the SQ A350 arrival times but also on the status of SQ test flights and other aircraft movements.

Comment

• 9V-SMO is currently over India on her Delivery Flight as SQ8895. She is expected to arrive at Changi at 2.00pm (Local time) today.

Comment

• 9V-SMO has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                    9V-SMO has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 15.
                    That'll easily give them the flexibility to handle 4x weekly MUC and daily BOM when another A350 comes off MEL SQ217/8. I wouldn't be surprised if the next announcement is daily A350 to MUC.

Comment

• 9V-SMO is doing her first commercial flight to CGK she is serving SQ956

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                        That'll easily give them the flexibility to handle 4x weekly MUC and daily BOM when another A350 comes off MEL SQ217/8. I wouldn't be surprised if the next announcement is daily A350 to MUC.
                        And you are right. MUC becomes daily A359 wef 5 August.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                          Only 9V-SMO is scheduled for delivery at the end of this month. 9V-SMP should have her First Flight next week but she is still unpainted. So, she should only be delivered sometime in July.

9V-SMQ is painted and currently undergoing cabin fit. She looks like an August delivery though I wouldn't rule out an end July delivery.

9V-SMR is assembled but is neither painted nor has had her cabin fitted. September or October is probably when she will be delivered.

The rest of the SQ A350s are still unassembled.
                          20 A350's for longhaul will go up to 9V-SMT. Maybe SMU will begin the regional A350's.

Anyway, any news or updates on 9V-SMP?

Comment

• Both 9V-SMP & 9V-SMQ rolled out onto the Flight Line this week fully painted with cabin fitted & engines installed. SMP has had her First Flight and should be delivered by mid-July. SMQ should be delivered by the end of July.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                              20 A350's for longhaul will go up to 9V-SMT. Maybe SMU will begin the regional A350's.

Anyway, any news or updates on 9V-SMP?
                              For a different subfleet type, SQ probably wouldn't use SMx as the rego.

Comment

• Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
                                For a different subfleet type, SQ probably wouldn't use SMx as the rego.
                                I thought that as well. We shall see though.

BTW - 9V-SMG performed its first flight as SQ328/327 to Munich. I think for now at least except Saturday and Sunday, it's supposed to fly from SIN every other day like Tue and Thu. That's what fr24 tells me now at least (Desktop website)

Comment

Working...
                                X