Amenity Kit : SQ F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iainbhx View Post
    Just a question, being a bit of a big lad, how big do the pyjamas get?

I'm taking my own just in case.

To answer my own question, the XL fits fine

Comment

• Amenity kit is now unisex. Material bag again. No toothbrush or shaving kit - have to get those from the drawer in the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeltrader View Post
        Amenity kit is now unisex. Material bag again. No toothbrush or shaving kit - have to get those from the drawer in the toilet.
        Now, I had the clear bag both LHR-SIN and SIN-MEL on the 16th/17th.

Comment

• What's in the amenity bag now? Any recent changes?

Comment

• FRA-SIN on Monday: cheopo transparent bag, no new one. Still very embarassing for SQ to have ever introduced that unstylish thing in F...

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster CT1K View Post
              I got one of these Nov 12 JFK-FRA-SIN. Flying in reverse direction tomorrow and hope I don't get that hideous glorified plastic bag. UGH!
              Do you get one for each leg?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                FRA-SIN on Monday: cheopo transparent bag, no new one. Still very embarassing for SQ to have ever introduced that unstylish thing in F...
                Same leg on July 29th. Same set, with the PJs. THEY ARE INCREDIBLY WARM so be warned if u like to be cool in bed you're better off with some other attire. I am glad they give you lip balm in the cheapo transparent bag though. The rest I am a bit meh about. The fragrance is nice but not something I really love to wear on myself.

Comment

• SUITE AMENITY KIT A380

Good morning to you all,

I see from the last post back in 1997 and sorry just saw the 2010 amenity bags. Is there an update of bags since then. I have looked all over the net and can not find anything, maybe I am looking in the wrong area.

Comment

• Originally posted by A380MICK View Post
                    Good morning to you all,

I see from the last post back in 1997 and sorry just saw the 2010 amenity bags. Is there an update of bags since then. I have looked all over the net and can not find anything, maybe I am looking in the wrong area.
                    hi Mick,
                    pic of the latest F bag is just being discussed here: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12135

incidentally, you in Canberra? i think that makes us the only 2 in the whole site

Comment

• Amenity Kit SQ F

Originally posted by jammed View Post
                      hi Mick,
                      pic of the latest F bag is just being discussed here: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12135

incidentally, you in Canberra? i think that makes us the only 2 in the whole site
                      G'day Jammed,

Many thanks for the latest input, gee they certainly have changed over the years that is for sure. I am not sure if I am keen on the latest, however it is a freebie I guess (lol).

Yes you are correct I am in Canberra have been here for just over 2 years now, love it here just like a big country town.

cheers Mick

Comment

• Good morning Jammed,

Thanks for the update my friend, Gee they have changed over the years, I like the look of a few oldies. Not sure if I am a fan of the new one though, I did show the wife last night and she said that it is a good brand (lol). It is complimentary after all so one can not complain.

Yes you are correct I do live in sunny Canberra, however for summer it has still been rather cool we do love Canberra though.

I saw your post with the other guy, I am more than happy to pick up the products on your behalf, I could bring them back with me (lol).

cheers Mick

Comment

• Originally posted by A380MICK View Post
                          Good morning Jammed,

Thanks for the update my friend, Gee they have changed over the years, I like the look of a few oldies. Not sure if I am a fan of the new one though, I did show the wife last night and she said that it is a good brand (lol). It is complimentary after all so one can not complain.

Yes you are correct I do live in sunny Canberra, however for summer it has still been rather cool we do love Canberra though.

I saw your post with the other guy, I am more than happy to pick up the products on your behalf, I could bring them back with me (lol).

cheers Mick
                          hi Mick
                          i didnt even mind the Ferragamo ones, even when some fellow SQTalkers would have pointed a slide down from Bulgari.

PS. As someone from tropical Singapore, I'm not quite sure why I'm wearing fleece in summer PM (send me a Personal Message) and we continue our chats there

Comment

• Hi Jammed roger that will do

Comment

Working...
                            X