Amenity Kit : SQ F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benlee View Post
    The one I got earlier was of light green canvas material, not leather. Still look nice though. The stewardess was kind enough to give me 4 sets as gifts to bring home.
    4 sets? Wow that is generous, I thought these kits are accounted for & you cannot ask for extra unless other pax do not want it.

I do prefer the previous kit design, this new design is indeed awful & looks cheapo -looks like Made in China. Due to the design, the SQ logo is also unclear and faded.

Comment

• Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
      4 sets? Wow that is generous, I thought these kits are accounted for & you cannot ask for extra unless other pax do not want it.
      Not sure about that. Maybe they happen to stock extra on the plane that day? She even gave me a large carrying bag to put the extra amenity sets. How nice of her! I don't actually use them but they are very popular with the ladies at my office.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
        Just saw it on flyertalk that SQ has changed the bag for the amenity kit again and this time it looks just plain awful and cheap. Gone is the nice color bag, in is the transparent plastic bag.
        You mean this one

Comment

• Not a fan. I was hoping to get onto an R flight whilst they still had the old cloth ones. What a pity...

Comment

• Oh dear, that just looks cheap, which I suppose is exactly what it is.

Comment

• Lordy. That's simply awful.

CHEAP.

Who's the genius who thought this was what people who paid SQ prices deserved ???

What is going on with SQ's marketing folks ???
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                Lordy. That's simply awful.

CHEAP.

Who's the genius who thought this was what people who paid SQ prices deserved ???

What is going on with SQ's marketing folks ???
                Oh you know they'll call this an "enhancement" and say that it's reusable so that you comply with TSA (and other bureaucratic and useless agencies) requirements for liquids the next time you use it.

Comment

• Oh man, gosh, really ugly & pathetic packing. They just change it I guess, last week I was on SQ12, they were still giving out the cloth ones.

Comment

• Oh dear - agree that the new packaging looks cheap and inferior
                    Am glad I managed to get my first SQ F experience earlier this year when they still had the decent cloth bags!! Phew

Comment

• oh goodness, this looks bad. glad i tried out F and got the nicer bag too.

regular F pax shd feedback immediately to FAs, and have it relayed up to Mgmt

Comment

• Looks really cheap indeed! SQ cost cutting department personel certainly has no shortage of creative ideas to reduce cost.

I dont think complaining will help. The best way to draw their attention is with our pocket books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          New SQ F amenity kits not listed here are 'army' green for men (contents still similar) - here's a picture I took on SIN-LHR this past Monday:

Same as what I got just now on SQ25.

Comment

• Any latest pajamas design?
                            ________
                            Dodge Nitro
                            Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by benlee View Post
                              The one I got earlier was of light green canvas material, not leather. Still look nice though. The stewardess was kind enough to give me 4 sets as gifts to bring home.
                              I got one of these Nov 12 JFK-FRA-SIN. Flying in reverse direction tomorrow and hope I don't get that hideous glorified plastic bag. UGH!

Comment

• Just a question, being a bit of a big lad, how big do the pyjamas get?

I'm taking my own just in case.

Comment

Working...
                                X