Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello~~~Nice to meet everyone on this forum

My name is Webster Chen,I come from a southern city in Taiwan-Kaohsiung~

I love Singapore Airlines a lot,my mom worked for the SQ Kaohsiung Branch office before.Unfortunately,the route from Singapore to Kaohsiung has been closed during SARS,so my mom lost her work too.But my mom and me still like SQ a lot,we have many nice memories of this Airlines.

By the way,i like make friends with everyone in this forum.Don't feel shy to ask me any questions about Taiwan,if you want to Travel to Asia,don't miss Taiwan,i can tell you many information about this beautiful island!!!

Add me as Facebook Friend is always welcome- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000573103066

Comment

• Originally posted by Webster Chen View Post
      Hello~~~Nice to meet everyone on this forum

My name is Webster Chen,I come from a southern city in Taiwan-Kaohsiung~

I love Singapore Airlines a lot,my mom worked for the SQ Kaohsiung Branch office before.Unfortunately,the route from Singapore to Kaohsiung has been closed during SARS,so my mom lost her work too.But my mom and me still like SQ a lot,we have many nice memories of this Airlines.

By the way,i like make friends with everyone in this forum.Don't feel shy to ask me any questions about Taiwan,if you want to Travel to Asia,don't miss Taiwan,i can tell you many information about this beautiful island!!!

Add me as Facebook Friend is always welcome- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000573103066
      Hi Webster! Welcome to SQT! Never been to Kaoshiung; one day! Sorry to hear about your Mum losing her job with SQ due to SARS. Those were dark and difficult days for many; many livelihoods were affected, some lost their lives. Saluting all those in the medical field who volunteered to continue serving the affected during those months - a brave bunch of people.

Comment

• Not so new anymore!

Hi all, just realized I missed on the presentation thread although I've been posting here since a few months.
        Have been living in Singapore since a while, am PPS since 5 years and about to lose it in Q1'14
        Due to a recent employer/job change, the travel policy I'm under now is far less favorable than my previous
        In particular J will become a thing of the past for me for intra-APAC flights (to Europe, it will stay J), while before it was above 4 hours systematically

Comment

• Hi all...Nice to meet everyone who love SQ
          My name is Indra from Indonesia

I know this forum from one of the SQ talk member from Indonesia who appears to be have same interest with me in Aviation especially SQ.

I hope we can share the same interest especially in aviation and SQ.

Once again nice to meet you all

Comment

• Hello everybody. Great to find out there is actually a forum for Singapore Airlines. Have been reading some to the threads and find the info really useful.

I'm not a FF, but hoping to maximise my credit card spending to earn as much KF miles to redeem a couple of J class tickets to US next year.

Comment

• Hi SQ Forum,

I stumbled across this intro just a few days ago....after I started posting.

I am an avid fan of the aviation industry especially commercial airliners. My background is a bit mixed....I am a third culture kid....grew up in South East Asia and spent some time in Europe. Hence, I always yearn for the smell of jet fuel (LOL)....and Star Alliance Experience, in particular, SQ. My father has such great memories of SQ and shares his F experiences all the time....... I wish these benefits were applicable today

This website has been very helpful and I hope to meet some of you in the lounge or flight some day!

Comment

• Hi all,

After many month checking & reading Sqtalk i thought it was time to register on the forum and become an active participate of it. I love traveling, discovering new places and am interested in the airline industry especially around all Star Alliance related stuff as i am a long time member.

Wish you guys a good evening

Comment

• Very warm welcome Lstieger

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                    Very warm welcome Lstieger
                    Thanks a lot 9V-SIA

Comment

• Hi Everyone,
                      been creeping the SQTalk forums for about a year now, only just decided to sign up since I have a trip coming up soon!
                      I'm from Calgary, Canada, but my parents were from SE Asia, and I've been through Singapore quite a few times.
                      Hoping to get to A3 *S at the end of this trip. I have a Aeroplan(AC) credit card, but the FFP is split into two sections so I'm shooting to get status on the A3 FFP as I don't fly that often, although I'm hoping that's going to change.
                      Look forward to picking the brains of the resident SQTalkers and joining into some of the conversation!

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Thanks to the mods for granting me access. Singaporean residing in Singapore (most boring background of all I guess), hardly have any miles but I am still young, can't hurt to acquire knowledge about which *A FFP(s) and CC to choose. I follow aviation news much and have been reading here for a few months.

Good day to one and all

Comment

• Welcome all

Comment

• Funny pigeon has arrived

Hi everyone, i'm funny pigeon who not always fly the gold pigeon...kekeke....
                            Finally manage to get kfeg in feb and somehow start to learn more about Sia until i found this forum. Awesome and rich in whatsoever data i want to know about... will keep participating and more active here

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk Funnypigeon

Comment

• Thanks for the add!

Been checking these forums, and since I booked a flight (my first) in SQ this May, I signed up for my account.

Nice to meet you all!

Comment

Working...
                                X