Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    That was one HUGE mess!
    Not just 'was', but is!. No idea if it is the reason but I had two stays at the GH Singapore last month and both times there was nowhere to sit in the lounge. Only once seen that before in over 50 previous stays.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      Not just 'was', but is!. No idea if it is the reason but I had two stays at the GH Singapore last month and both times there was nowhere to sit in the lounge. Only once seen that before in over 50 previous stays.
      I read the numbers had gone well over 10,000 but I think you just might have hit a bad time there. Which lounge were you in? The big one?

Another SQTalker told me that property is a HOLE nowadays. Your thoughts? Suites in the front still better than suites in the back?
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        I read the numbers had gone well over 10,000 but I think you just might have hit a bad time there. Which lounge were you in? The big one?
        Having not seen that before in north of 50 visits I am not sure I was just unlucky. It was the lounge in the front tower.

Another SQTalker told me that property is a HOLE nowadays. Your thoughts? Suites in the front still better than suites in the back?
        What are they comparing it to when calling it a hole ?. The hotel is fine and still one of my favourites. I am just annoyed about Hyatt fcuk up and this status match, which seems to have affected lounge numbers here.

Comment

I stayed here for a week in March earlier this year.

Loved the location, and also loved the hotel. I only ate at the restaurant downstairs during breakfast time though but otherwise my evenings were spent at the shopping mall opposite the shrine.

Will definitely go back for sure but as others have said, shame Bangkok has so many other great hotels around.

Comment

Working...
          X