Thai ROP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai ROP

Okay, been flying with TG on long hual business since beginning of this year, and so decided to enrol in ROP.... just cleared 50 k miles and suppose to be Gold now, but then website still show Silver status, not that it is important but just cannot understand why the data is not connect, you can see from the below picture where it says miles needed to qualify - None, but then status showing !!!!

When I check in at BKK last night BKK - SIN, status on BP was *S.... SQ's KF will register you as whatever status you have attained immediately.... mai pen rai... jai yen yen....

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Don't worry, they are just sapp sonn...

Comment

THAI, where even the website is as smooth as silk

You should call to make sure though, especially if you have an upcoming flight.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
        THAI, where even the website is as smooth as silk

You should call to make sure though, especially if you have an upcoming flight.
        not a big deal, if I am on TG, I normally will be on J, so status or not does not matter, anyways I am KF *G, can always fall back on that....

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Don't worry, they are just sapp sonn...
          mai kow jai!....

Comment

'Confused' is the operative word, there...

Pretty sure TG*Gs get op-ups alot more frequently than KF*Gs on their own metal. I would change from BD if they'd only let me know what I need to do to get TG*P but even they don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
              Okay, been flying with TG on long hual business since beginning of this year, and so decided to enrol in ROP.... just cleared 50 k miles and suppose to be Gold now, but then website still show Silver status, not that it is important but just cannot understand why the data is not connect, you can see from the below picture where it says miles needed to qualify - None, but then status showing !!!!

When I check in at BKK last night BKK - SIN, status on BP was *S.... SQ's KF will register you as whatever status you have attained immediately.... mai pen rai... jai yen yen....

kapitan, no need to worry. take sometimes for the status to be updated. I also experience it when I reached my SILVER status.

Even the name change, which there was a typo on my name, will only reflected 1 day later in the web, even the "backend" system has been changed.
              visit my blog

Comment

Finally they sent me the cards..... having sat bis 50k miles on their planes... well....

This arrived in the post yesterday, from Samutprakan, Pathep Thai....

Opening it up.... a nice golden package...

There the gold card, bright and shining...

Digging into the package and pulling out the luggage tags.....

Comparing the ROP cards with the KF cards...

The ROP gold is brighter, compared to KF dull gold and the ROP's luggage tag is nicer in that they are smaller.... will probably not hang the tag on any luggage..... maybe...

The ROP gold card is valid for two years from date of qualification, I had re-qualified gold on KF within six months from re-qualification and the period of vaildity is only one year......

Well, a few more TG flights in J coming up in the next few months, will they give me plat?.... just wondering.

Comment

The ROP gold is brighter, compared to KF dull gold
                  LOL! Wait till you see the BD*G card.... Its BLACK...

Comment

They cannot decide on my status, check in at Oslo, BP was printed TG*B, I thoughtitmeans black, but was told basic...... check in at Stockholm it was printed TG*S,..... Even though I presented the ROP gold card...... not that it matters anyway...

Comment

Lounge at OSL is pretty crappy anyway... So no loss there. Even with a J BP you can still use the back part which is suppose to be reserved for *G card holders. They have never bothered to check in my experience.
                      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                        Lounge at OSL is pretty crappy anyway... So no loss there. Even with a J BP you can still use the back part which is suppose to be reserved for *G card holders. They have never bothered to check in my experience.
                        Lounge OSL was better then I thought, very quiet and no crowd at all.

Comment

OSL's lounge rocks. They have good libations

Comment

Of all the Scandinavian lounges, I think the one in CPH is the best.... Although it can become a mad house when there are a lot of people...
                            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

They cannot decide on my status, check in at Oslo, BP was printed TG*B, I thoughtitmeans black, but was told basic...... check in at Stockholm it was printed TG*S,..... Even though I presented the ROP gold card...... not that it matters anyway...
                              Here are the BP of my last three flights with SK and TG, SK says I am TG*B and TG says I am *S, .....

I forgot to ask the check in counter at BKK as to why it is still printed TG*S even when she was holding on my my ROP gold card... maybe next week I will ask....

Comment

Working...
                              X