No announcement yet.

[LHR] Which lounge at London Heathrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LHR] Which lounge at London Heathrow?

Dear all,

Travelling to Hong Kong on Air New Zealand next week which lounge can I use? Travelling as in Premo Econ as a KFEG?

I was going to Tokyo on VS so looking forward to the clubhouse but als no entry for me.

I presume that I will still be allowed to use the Singapore Airlines Lounge?

I hate travelling through London!!!!

Cheers
    Clowesy

NZ fly from T1 at LHR now, so no SKL as that's T3 !!.

There is a new general *A lounge at T1 which you can use. I found the place distinctly underwhelming to be honest, but it's got a decent selection of things to eat in the morning so it's handly for those of us coming in longhaul from somewhere and flying BD up to MAN and all the others to grab something to eat before heading off to the BD lounge.

Comment

Flying Dobber, what day are you flying? I'll be passing through that lounge next Sunday afternoon (I think).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        Flying Dobber, what day are you flying? I'll be passing through that lounge next Sunday afternoon (I think).
        We fly from MAN to LHR arriving at 14:50 into T1 on BMI then out on NZ38 at 2105 to Hong Kong.

Any good for you?

this is a change of plan for us as Mrs and I were denied a visa for India! So have moved my VS flights to June instead. Was planning on using the Clubhouse but will now be in the *A lounge instead.

Cheers
        Clowesy

Comment

yhpm.

Comment

Working...
          X